◌ೄ[16] ☘ First

◌ೄ[16] ☘
First day as a couple... Boredom of Paper works.

(Flashback Pt. 2)

As the sun rose the people of Sumeru city starts to wake up.

Including the Scribe who is needed earlier for some work as the acting Grand Sage, which actually annoys him believe it or not.

The silver head opened his eyes and was greeted by the sun peeking through the windows, letting out a soft groan he sat up on his bed and notice a sleeping figure.

It was Y/N cuddled through the sheets, snuggling her face on the blanket with even breaths which is a sign that she was still asleep.

He got a bit confused how she ended up in the bed, and remembered that it was his fault she ended up here.

Y/N was peacefully reading a book in the living room only for Al Haitham to invite her- well dragged her into his room and slept while she did not care amd continued reading the book till she fell asleep. Having no energy to get up from the bed.

Al Haitham chuckled at the thought before laying back down on the bed, pulling her closer to him and spooned her as she slept.

He also knew that he should be getting ready now to head up to the Akademiya but change of plans. This is the first day of them being as a couple, and he wants to cherish it.

Few more hours passed and result for the male tow ake up again... Only to see Y/N still knocked out.

He took note that in reality Y/N is a deep sleeper, since she always tells the two that she is a very light sleeper which is now a complete lie.

Smiling softly, he gave her hair a kiss as she slept, pulling away he heard her sigh in satisfaction through her sleep.

Having no reason to stay in bed, the Scribe stood up and stretched his arms and legs, letting its muscles flex.

He took his time wearing his headphones, letting a soft tune enter the device as he heads to the kitchen.

(A/N: I remember a vid on YT saying that is was really a headphones he made, and has some songs playing on it hense the wire on his character design... And did his house has a kitchen? No? Well pretend there is.)

Preparing a simple breakfast for the two, he made pancakes. Yes, he can cook... He started learning how to cook more just to impress Y/N.

Since in the house she was the one who cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner whenever she stays in the apartment.

The two male relying their hunger to whatever she makes.

Meanwhile, Y/N finally woke up from her nap and sat up from the bed still feeling woozy.

She noticed that the book she was reading was neatly placed on the table beside the bed with the bookmark on it. But she remembered she didn't put any bookmarking that night.

Reaching out, she checked the pages and was marked at the last page she read. Confused, she looked around and notice she was in Al Haitham's room. A slight blush covered her cheeks and she got up to get ready.

She was only wearing a shirt and some shorts, it was her comfy clothes whenever she wanted to relax for the night.

Al Haitham hears the door opened and noticed Y/N entering the kitchen in ber sleepy state before sitting down on the chair in the dining table.

If he remembers correctly, it will take 10 to 20 minutes for Y/N to fully wake up. Only when she is not in Gandharva Ville, since she mostly do Forest Ranger works.

She already dozed off the moment she dat down and looked at the empty space on the table. Al Haitham smiled softly before placing a plate of pancakes infront of her.

He waited for her to notice and pulled out on her dozed state.

He waited...

And waited...

And waited...

Till' he grabbed a fork and slice a piece of pancake from her plate and tapping her lip with the food from the fork.

She opened her lips slightly, but enough for her to grab and eat the pancake.

He smiled and continued the process until she wakes up properly.

"That took way longer than I expected." He said the moment they stepped out of the house.

She rolled her eyes and faced forward following Al Haitham as he made his way to the Akademiya.

Y/N had only a few more days of off work before she will be called again in the forest to resume her role as the forest ranger.

Al Haitham being a bit salty about it, they just became a couple now she was already needed in Gandharva Ville. But she promised that she will spend time with him as much as she can.

But she knew she is only making an excuse to sleep, since she dislikes the Akademiya.

The two arrive at the office of the Grand Sage and the two noticed a stack of papers placed on the desk. She heard Al Haitham groaned, feeling annoyed about the amount of work he needed to do.

But as Acting Grand Sage he got the advantages to take as much time as he needed to finish the paper works. Of course as long as he keeps on eye on the deadlines and such.

Y/N patted his shoulder.

"I pray for your boredom, since I will be joining Kaveh today and head off to the Desert."