◌ೄ[19] ☘ Free

◌ೄ[19] ☘
Freedom and Reality

"AHHH!"

Zaldera yelled in pain as the Gener Mahamatra threw his polearm infront of the man.

He shuffled backward while on the ground as the General made his way to him with an elegant walk.

"Running away again? Zaldera.." Cyno muttered with a drop dead serious voice, the man could only stare at his death glare with fear.

He placed his arms infront of him, trying to block the deadly red gaze of the General.

"P-Please! I have done nothing wrong!" He begged.

Only for a broad blade to be placed behind, which he bumped into has he moved backwards. Flinching at the contact he slowly turned behind him and saw 2 glares.

One from a sky blue eyes and another from unique ones.

"A-Acting Grand Sage..."
.
.
.
.

"Tell us the truth, we won't hurt you for now... If you make a lie, I won't hesitate and force the truth by myself."

The Dendro Archon warned the restrained man. Cyno, Dehya, Al Haitham, Yaoyao, and (Wanderer's Name) surrounding him.

He felt tense from all the paurs of eyes looking at him, he knew he was done for... So the only thing he could do is...

'Lie-'

"Don't even try!" Nahida yelled.

Zaldera flinched at the tone of the Archon. He didn't know how she manages to read his mind. Thought it is the special ability of the great Archon.

Dehya from behind gripped the ropes tighter that has been wrapped around him causing him to groan in pain.

"If you don't answer us, I'm going to tighten this stupid rope around you till you pop like an anemo slime." Dehya threatened.

Yaoyao stood behind Al Haitham in fear at the lady as he patted her head in comfort.

But the been groaned more in pain when Cyno kicked him on the face...

Now Yaoyao is now being carried by Al Haitham, wrapping his arms near her tiny waist while the other was at the back of her head pushing her tiny head down on his shoulder to hide her from the deadly sight.

"I-I'll talk! Please, give me time to breathe!" He begged Dehya who smirked in triumph and let the ropes go.

"All of us are from Liyue... We only dressed up like Sumeru people to blend in. We were Scholars from the Akademiya, only to be banished for no particular reason by Azar, we weren't allowed to enter Sumeru again. We were one step closer to getting one of the high roles of the Akademiya, but when Azar noticed that we were getting positive attention from the people of Sumeru, he banished us. Saying that we don't deserve the kindness of people."

"Now that he is gone, we decided to go back to Sumeru and regain our reputation..." Zaldera trailed off.

(Wanderer's Name) sighed and glared at the man, "So you decided to frame Y/N?"