◌ೄ[12] ☘ Trouble

◌ೄ[12] ☘
"Trouble maker" meets betreyal.

"Those people aren't from here..." Y/N muttered as she eyed a group of people travelling in the forest of Sumeru.

Y/N has been observing them for 2 days now, wondering what they are after for.

So far, she hasn't noticed some suspicious actions made by them, they look rather normal.

She's been feeling a headache ever since they arrived, she thought it was fatigue because she hasn't been sleeping lately. Too much work for the Forest Ranger to rest.

From the group, 2 of them wore a Sumeru style outfit, while the other two reminds her of Liyue's style of clothing.

Annoying.

She soon gave up from her suspicions and quickly left the area without them noticing, sadly the headache never left.

Y/N continued her day by killing some Fungi that needed to be cleared out, there were annoying but easy to kill. Some of them aren't much of a hreat so she left them be and shooed them off.

Y/N decided to sleep for the night, using some of Tighnari's medicine to help her sleep from the fatigue she has been feeling.

As she layed down on the bed, the last thing she remembers when a flash of red appeared in her vision before knocking out cold.

.
.
.

The new day arrived, and people in the city have recently heard a news, that a traitor has been doing bad actions.

The rumours continued to spread throughout Sumeru until it reached Gandharva Ville.

"A traitor they say? What proofs to they have?" Tighnari wondered, as he rubs his ears.

Meanwhile Y/N and Collei gave him a shrug, having no absolute idea what the Teyvat is going on.

"I'm going to find Cyno, I'm starting to feel intrigued by this new rumour and I want to see it myself." Tighnari told the two before giving them a wave.

Suddenly Y/N felt a feeling beside her, the aura of fear. She noticed Collei who was shivering in fear, she wanted to feel safe. But the rumour made her feel insecure, the traitor might be one of us.

Collei felt a warm hand pressed on her hair, as she looked up and saw Y/N giving her a soft gaze, showing her that everything will be alright.

She nodded her head before hugging the taller girl tightly.

When suddenly, Collei felt an unknown pain on her neck, and suddenly passed out.

"Collei!" Y/N cried as she saw the girl fall down on her arms.

The brunette cupped the young girl's face and felt heat on her skin, it looked like a fever but the symptoms aren't there.

Panicking she carried the girl to her bed and ordered a Forest Ranger to watch over her.

She soon headed to find Tighnari, knowing that Cyno might be in the Akademiya.

The girl ran all the way to the capital till she reached the entrance, only to find strange gazes from the citizens.

'What in the name of Archons is wrong?'