◌ೄ[10] ☘ Affection

◌ೄ[10] ☘
The art of Affections

"Please leave me be." Y/N sighed as she placed down her book.

She is currently reading a book about Inazuma, for pure interests that is all.

The silver head started to bother her little by little, he does not have to do anything for today. So he decided to spend time home.

Luckily his darling flower is at home aswell reading a random book she found on her room, now she was home alone reading on her arm chair.

Only to be disturb by her lover.

And you readers might be a bit confused how this happened... Simply just wait for a future explanation.

For now our dear Al Haitham wants to bother Y/N at the moment.

The girl shrugged off his hand again when he decided to play with her hair, only it ended up bothering her.

A few more thugs later she finally closed her book and gave him a lazy stare.

"What do you want." She questioned staring at him dead in the eyes.

He smirked and booped her nose.

"A kiss."

Her jaw slightly dropped on his answer before turning away again, only for him to grab her chin and pulled her back to face him.

"Please, flower?" He mumbled softly. His forehead touching hers.

The girl blushed and gave a defeated sigh before kisding him in the cheek.

Feeling satisfied, he kissed her nose before burrying his face on her neck letting out a deep sigh.

"So cold." He complimented, the girl rolled her eyes before pulling away from him again.

He mocked ber actions before lifting her up bridal style, she on the other hand didn't care and continued reading her book. Her position shifted when she felt herself sitting down on his lap, while he took her previous sit.

Y/N felt her stomach flutter at his sudden action, shaking it off she leaned on his shoulder and continued reading.

In a few days she will be going back as a forest ranger and will be busy again, Al Haitham was annoyed but didn't really care. As long as she is safe.

"Flower, darling?" He muttered in her ear.

She shivered at his breath before answering, "Yes?"

"Do you love me?" He questioned, muttering the words again and giving the shell of her ear a kiss.

The amber eyed girl blushed at the action.

"Maybe." She shortly answered.

He smirked before he grabbed her hair in one hand before placing it on her left shoulder.

She was confused at his actions and decided to ignore the pointless move.

Suddenly, shivers went down her spine when she felt his finger tracing the base of her neck.

"Come on, just say you love me." He teased.

She felt his hand pulling down the fabric of her shirt softly exposing more skin.

"S-Stop that." She warned, gripping her book tightly.

He smirked from behind and leaned in her ears even more to the point his lips are touching it.

"No."

Feeling his lips kissing her neck softly, she let out a gasp before trying to pull away.

His soft affection continued to torture her, he grasp both of her hands together while the other was wrapped around her waist.

The torture session stopped when the silver head pulled away and admired the little mark he did on her shoulder before covering it up with her shirt.

Y/N on the other hand was really flustered, her cheeks were tinted red and her breaths uneven.

Al Haitham was about to speak, only to feel a heavy item hit him hard in his face.

The girl slammed her book on his face and stood up before storming in her room.

He knew he took it a bit far, and was slowly regretting his sudden actions.

Y/N was not really the type of person to be touched like that. She's a cold person who barely shows emotions to people, an easy word would be void.

She was new to this kind of affection, she doesn't know how to react properly. Taking it slow is better, but he took it a bit far.

Finally having the energy to apologize, he grabbed a piece of grape on the dining table knowing this is her favorite fruit.

Softly knocking in her door he called, "Flower?"

He called out with a soft voice, expecting a harsh answer he only heard a quiet hum.

Taking it as an answer he entered her room only to find her reading a brand new book but this time she was like studying.

Since she is going back to Gandharva Ville she wanted to update Tighnari for some new informations.

He walked over to her and stood right behind her, not greeting him with his eyes or anything she continued scribbling on her paper.

On Y/N's point of view, she saw the Scribe's opened hand infront of her with a grape sitting.

The boys knew how she can forgive them, being friends for years she can forgive them in one simple way. Offer a grape and forgiven, the golden rule.

She sighed before grabbing the grape and popping it to her mouth.

The action showed Al Haitham that he was forgiven, and hugged her from behind.

To be more sure if he is really forgiven or not, he asked.

"I'm sorry, am I really forgiven?" He asked once more.

He waited and waited. Seconds turned into minutes.

Before he felt his hand being held by Y/N.

He watched her actions.

She opened up his hand and faced his palm up.

With her finger, she wrote 3 letters in his palm which gave him an answer.

Y-E-S

After writing the 3 letters, she placed her hand on top with his and intertwined their fingers.

Y/N nonchalantly continued studying while Al Haitham's mouth was wide open at her adorable action which caused his face go heat up and his ears turning into a soft pink color.