◌ೄ[09] ☘ Help

◌ೄ[09] ☘
Impatient Kaveh, helps a Tsundere

"Hopless." Kaveh stated.

Al Haitham choked on his drink and gave a harsh glare to the blonde.

"The hell-?"

"Very hopeless." The blonde stated again.

The silver haired glared at him, he was being annoying. What is happening?

Before he could even speak, Kaveh beat him to it.

"You've got the looks, the knowledge, the body, and the beauty... Yet your hopeless to Y/N." Kaveh calmly said at his friend.

Al Haitham rolled his eyes before leaving the house without another word, while Kaveh simply smirked and opened his bedroom door and revealed Nilou.

"Is he gone?" Nilou giggled as Kaveh gave her a high five now that their plan is in place.

"Yup, now we just need to set up for a bit. Make sure you stay with Al Haitham while I'm going to stay with Y/N." Kaveh planned out.

A mischievous smirked growing in his lips Nilou nodded but looked at Kaveh, "Shouldn't be the opposite?"

Kaveh's smirk grew wider.

"Nope! I want to see how our dear friend Al Haitham reacts when his handsome roommate gets a bit touchy with his flower."

---

"And that is the reason why, you should never leave your house keys right next to another." Kaveh finished off as he walked with Y/N.

After looking after the ex Harbinger The Balladeer, Y/N met up with Kaveh outside the Sanctuary and decided to have a nice chat.

He told her about the time that Al Haitham purposely took his keys after teasing him about looking like an old man because of his hair.

Giving Y/N a tip in the process that you should not leave your keys right next to each other.

The two continued chatting before Kaveh saw Nilou walking beside Al Haitham.

The red head and the blonde made eye contact which results of them giving each other a wink.

Kaveh teasing placed his left arm over Y/N's shoulder. As he expected, she didn't care at all.

Nilou and Al Haitham turned to the corner and saw the scene infront of them, a scene which caused the Scribe to plan out how to murder the Architect.

Y/N and Kaveh looked really cozy together as they have a chat, the Scribe can feel his eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"Oh! Hello Al Haitham, and dear Nilou. What brings you two here?" Kaveh greeted dramatically.

Al Haitham gave him a glare while Kaveh smirked and pulled Y/N closer who looked really bored.

Nilou could already tell what was in Y/N's thoughts... Sleeping.

"Oh, me and The Scribe was simply walking around. Right?" Nilou answered the question carrying out the plan.

Y/N gave the two a nod and looked away again going of to the dreamy land of boredom.