◌ೄ[20] ☘ FINAL

◌ೄ[20] ☘
A Final Answer and Final Chance.

Just outside Aaru Village...

Cyno saw Y/N sitting down next to the statue of the Seven.

Her gaze was pointed down holding something on her right hand while her left arm was bent on her knee then her chin placed on the hand.

She looked so peaceful, it made her look so mesmerizing under the sun.

Walking over to her, he couldn't help but feel his heart beating faster. Because today is the day he will know his answer, the time she will be choosing...

It was 3 days after the incident with the Zaldera and the Archon personally went to Aaru Village to check on Y/N and to make sure she was fine.

The Group of Zaldera has been punished by the General Mahamatra and the leader of Liyue, Ningguang.

After discovering the actions of the citizens of her Region she immediately locked them up, with the help of the Adeptis alongside Xiao of Liyue and Cloud Retainer.

The two Adeptis explained to the Qixing of Liyue about the ore that has been giving dark power to whoever holds it, so she ordered every miner of the Chasm to remove those ores to never be found again.

They even asked helped to a certain citizen named Zhongli who is greatly familiar with the history of the orr and helped them assist.

The Forest Rangers, Tighnari and Collei has been a bit more stricter to the people who enters Sumeru because of the incident.

Al Haitham has been more active for being the Acting Grand Master, Nahida trusts his judgements and forgave his past actions. He promised that he will do better.

"Hey Cyno." Y/N greeted.

Cyno gave her a nod and she smiled back standing up from her sit before placing the item on her pocket.

He stood beside her as they looked at the villagers of the village and just gaze up at them.

"So..." Cyno started, waiting for her to catch up on the topic. But he knew too well that she already knows.

The girl just let out a sigh and closed her eyes. The guilt crept up on her chest, she looked at him before hugging him tightly.

The General hugged her back and he felt her tense while she hugged him. Just by that action, he knew already her answer. The only way he could show her that he understands her answer he can only hugged her tighter.

He could feel some ache on his chest, he wasn't mad but a bit sad... But he knew he will get a chance on the future... And find somebody to cherish.

Pulling away from him Y/N gave him a smile. Cyno smiled back before ruffling her hair like when they were both students of the Akademiya.

"Now, let's go home. Many of us already miss our very blank friend." Cyno teased.

"Blank?" She questioned with a smirk as they walk side by side.

"Didn't you get the joke?"

"Joke? What..."

"Because everytime we see you, your face is nothing but just like a blank emotionless stare-"