◌ೄ[11] ☘ Winter

◌ೄ[11] ☘
A familiar traveler in the region of snow

(AL HAITHAM IS SO COOL IN THE SPECIAL PROGRAM... HOLY SHIT-)

"Send letters so I can make sure your going to be fine." Al Haitham ordered instead of requesting as he held Y/N's hand at the entrance of the city.

Y/N has been called to go back to Gandharva Ville, since Tighnari needed a bit help when clearing some other withering zones.

People from different regions are also traveling more in Sumeru and needed a guide.

It took only a little convincing for Al Haitham, but just a simple kiss on his cheek he already dropped down to his knees and is flustered at the small action.

He also couldn't resist the small pout she gave, it was too adorable. Kaveh watched the whole scene and teased Al Haitham 24/7.

He also asked that he will walk with her just until the exit of the Sumeru City.

Problem is, as much as he wanted to join her for the patrolling, he already has works for being the Acting Grand Sage.

"If I can, being a forest ranger is difficult for a reason you idiot." She reminded him giving him a blank look.

He rolled his eyes at the nickname, "You call me and idiot while I call you a flower? I thought you were nice?"

Y/N crossed her arms and stared at him, "I am nice, I simply called you that because your acting like one right now."

Al Haitham's eyes widen at the critical attack of her words.

"W-When did I became an idiot just now?!"

"You are asking me to write letters for you and we are literally in the same region. From the city to the tree village it will only take around 20 to 30 minutes to walk." She deadpanned answered.

"But-"

"It's not like I'm from Inazuma. I'll still drop by when I have a short free time or when I'm near the city." She concluded.

Al Haitham stared at her, he didn't know if he needed to feel annoyed or just accept the fact she has a point.

But by the end of the day, her answer is more acceptable than his. He felt like an idiot all of a sudden, why would he ask he to write letters?

He sighed and nodded his head defeatedly.

"Fine... But, one last kiss before you go?" He requested nicely this time.

The girl hid a small smile at the Scribe's adorable request and did gave him a kiss.

Standing on her toes she lightly placed her lips against his, her hand grabbing his shoulders to support her body.

The silver head kissed the brunette back holding her waist in the process.

Soon the small session finished and the two pulled away, with a final hug Al Haitham watched his lady walk away from the city.

=☘=

"N/N!" (Nickname) Tighnari called.

After a few days arriving at Gandharva Ville, she was tackled into a hug by Collei who missed her dearly.