◌ೄ[01] ☘ Visit

◌ೄ[01] ☘
The Plan

"Finished. Are you okay Y/N?" Tighnari asked as they finished clearing a withering zone.

She nodded and adjusted her polearm on her grip.

"I'm fine, thank the Archons I didn't get affected by those fungi." She replied.

The once dead and withered forest, bas been restored back to normal.

The eared forest ranger laughed and marked out the area as finished on his map.

Y/N is a forest ranger trained by Tighnari, now officially one. She was also one of the top students in the Akademiya but she didn't accept the offer as being a scholar and instead asked Tighnari to train her.

She stays on and off as a Forest Ranger, sometimes training Collei when Tighnari isn't around.

Spending time with her roommates, who loves to fight about house keys.

The two soon arrived at Gandharva Ville and was greeted by other forest rangers.

Y/N took a different route and entered Collei's small home.

"Ah! Ms. Y/N." Collei greeted, standing up from her table.

Y/N smiled and gave her a pat on the head, she was slightly taller than her.

"How are you feeling? You collapsed yesterday." She asked while pressing her palm on the green haired girl's forehead.

She smiled and fisted her hand, "I'm fine now don't worry! I can continue working."

Y/N smiled, "We then, how about you jo-"

"Nope. I'm not allowing her to go out yet, another day of rest Collei." Tighnari announced out of no where.

Tighnari gave Collei a lecture about resting before pulling Y/N to the side.

"I'll be heading somewhere, for your own protection I won't be telling you where I am going exactly." Tighnari said before adjusting his bow and all.

Y/N nodded before bidding Tighnari a bye.

---

Y/N arrived at the grand Bazaar where she saw Nilou.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, Nilou." She greeted.

Nilou is a well known dancer in Sumeru. Her elegance is astonishing.

Y/N met Nilou at one festival before, and became good friends.

"Before we could have a chat, Al Haitham the Scribe wants to talk to you."

Y/N's eyebrow raised when Nilou mentioned her friend's name.

"Al Haitham? What happened?"

Nilou just smiled at her, by judging at the look on her face she was hiding something.

Getting the signal she nodded, "Where?" She sighed.

"Somewhere in treasure street." Nilou replied.

Y/N took a walk in Treasure Street, also looking at the stalls on the side.

Smiling as some children played around on the quiet street.

So suddenly, her arm was grabbed and was pulled into a secluded area.

Y/N raised her polearm to the attacker, only for her hand that was gripping her polearm was held softly.

"Calm down." He simply replied.

She almost rolled her eyes before facing Al Haitham.

Still gripping her hand softly he pulled her closer, to the point where she could feel his breath near her ear.

"I need your help." He whispered, while keeping his gaze in the streets.

Pulling away she looked up, her amber eyes matching with his unique ones.

She has to admit, the man infront of her is very beautiful. She just doesn't have the confidence to admit it in person.

"What is it?"

"I want you to stay with Nilou, for the time being. Me and the Traveler will be entering the Grand Sage's office to get the Knowledge Capsules." He explained.

It was difficult for Y/N to focus when he felt his hand make its way to her hair, rubbing it softly.

'This guy is asking for a death wish.'

"Going to the Grand Sage's office is risky, you will get caught." She replied trying to ignore the sudden feelings.

He chuckled, "Exactly. That what I'm after for. After that, according to my calculations I might be sent to Aaru Village because I might be going insane later." He continued.

She huffed, "Insane?"

Suddenly a bright red glow appeared between them, then she saw it.

"T-The divine knowledge capsule?" She gasped.

"I think you've heard what happened in Port Ormos before." He told her, before grabbing the capsule back.

She nodded.

"I'll be giving you my Akasha before I leave, Nilou will tell you the rest. There's a certain data in the Akasha I want you to use and activate when Nilou gives you the signal." He finished off.

Finally pulling away, he placed his palm on her cheek.

"Everything will be fine after that. Trust me." He spoke to her softly.

Her gaze dropped down and nodded, "I trust you."

"Good." He whispered before giving her forehead a kiss.

She simply sees him as a friend...

While the other sees her more than just a friend.

For her, the kiss was just for good luck and never meant anything else.

For him, he wants her to stay safe.

"Okay, now go bsck with Nilou in the Grand Bazaar."

"I'll go back to the Grand Bazaar, if you give me and Kaveh's keys back." She nonchalantly said, giving him a dead eye stare.

He rolled his eyes before reaching on his pocket.

It showed his keys, and 2 other keys hanging under it.

One has a lion keychain, while the other has a flower keychain.

Grabbing the flower and lion keys she kept it on her own pockets.

"Go now, don't be a stranger." He said watching her walk away from him.

"Sure."