◌ೄ[08] ☘ Archon

◌ೄ[08] ☘
The Archon's Assistant

Present

"I've been called to the Sanctuary of Surasthana." Said Y/N as she ate breakfast with her roommates.

Their reactions are really interesting.

Kaveh chocked to death on his food.

Al Haitham stared at her dead in the eyes.

Y/N just looked at them with a straight face.

Not too long ago, Y/N was called to the office of the former Grand Sage.

She was called by Cyno himself, so it really looked serious. An offer than Y/N couldn't reject.

---

"Hello, Y/N!" Lesser Lord Kusanali greeted the lady.

Y/N was feeling nervous, Cyno noticing how tense the girl causing him to hide a smile at her friend.

She bowed down to the Archon, "Greetings, Lesser Lord Kusanali."

The young looking archon let out a giggle at her nervousness.

"No need to be so formal, please call me Nahida. Cyno was right." She giggled again.

Y/N silently gave Cyno a glare who simply just smirked at her back, giving her a smooth wink he walked away.

"I heard about what happened to your parents, months ago." The archon sadly said, Y/N gave her a sad nod.

She wasn't really offended, she finally moved on from the deaths of her parents.

"Now that I can access Irminsul, I went through it's data and tried to find information about them." She stated.

Y/N's eyes widen, she can finally have the chance to know more about her parents after years of waiting to meet them.

"Now I'll give you a choice, do you want to know more about them? Because I can tell about it now, if you don't... Meet me in the Sanctuary of Surasthana."

The archon offered, Y/N thought about it.

Ever since she was separated from her family, that only thing she wanted to know is about them.

But by just thinking about it, might just hurt her even more now her parents are non existent...

Y/N stared at thr Archon and shaked her head from side to side. Nahida nodding, accepting her answer.

She actually read her thoughts for a bit, Y/N's decidion was reasonable.

"Well, now that I got your answer please meet me in the Sanctuary of Surasthana in a few 2 days."

---

"Instead, you don't wanna know about your parents?" Kaveh clarified, the three of them in the living room.