◌ೄ[05] ☘ Kaveh

◌ೄ[05] ☘
The Architect and Forest Ranger

"Y/N!"

A voice yelled when Y/N finished helping some other travelers getting to the city safely, as a forest ranger she also needed to protect the travelers.

Y/N gave a smile to the man and child who is now welcomed at the city with open arms, the girl glanced forward and saw a familiar blonde hair and light red eyes.

Tilting her head, "Yes, Kaveh?"

Kaveh, a well known person in Sumeru. Mostly know for his famous Architecture projects. The roommate of Al Haitham and Y/N aswell.

"That stupid-arrogant-very-rude-idiot-cocky-cold-annoying-bastard of a  Scribe stole MY keys again." He yelled out.

Y/N understood everything he said, even if he spoke the whole compliment in just 1 second.

She laughed and handed him her own keys, "Keep it for now. I'm staying at Gandharva Ville for now."

The Architect frowned, "Again? You barely stayed with us."

Y/N chuckled nervously and looked away.

One of the reasons she wanted to stay in Gandharva Ville is to stay away from Al Haitham for a moment.

After her conversation with Nilou, she went back to the small village where Forest Rangers lives with a flustered face.

It was truly annoying.

She finally agreed to the compliment that Kaveh gave to the Scribe.

"Ever since the sages have been punished, more visitors from other nations started visiting." She explained, as the two friends started walking around the city.

Some people eyeing the amazing duo, well known for their own expertise.

"But aren't Forest Rangers main objective is to protect the forest?" The blonde wondered.

Y/N gave Kaveh a smile, silently showing him that everything is alright. The man understood and nodded, but still gave her a small frown.

"By orders of the Lesser Lord Kusanali, forest rangers are to protect both travelers and the forest. Since we can be mostly be seen anywhere here in Sumeru. Except the desert." She finished her answer.

Kaveh nodded in understanding and continued walking silently.

From the corner of his eye, he silently observed his friend.

Just looking at her body language, she definitely has something else in mind. That she is not willing to tell.

The once blank expression on her face that she shows in public disappeared. Showing more emotions, it was truly confusing.

Her expression before shows her disinterest in the city, when the sages were all under control that time.
Like a puppet, because of those devils.

But ever since the freedom from the control of the sages, her expression become more free. Continuing to show more of her emotions out in public.