◌ೄ[17] ☘ Forgotten

◌ೄ[17] ☘
The flower has forgotten her beginning
(PRESENT)

"You mean... W-what?" Candace frowned at Y/N who has a confused gaze.

The girl shrugged and copied her frown, "I don't know what you are talking about..."

Candace couldn't even believe what she is hearing right now, she is more confused than the girl infront of her. This cannot be happening...

"You mean- You don't know what is a forest ranger?" Candace mumbled underneath her breath.

Y/N managed to hear what she said, and shaked her head.

The girl went deep in her thought trying to remember if she ever mentioned something that relates to a Forest Ranger, but everything came into blank. She has no idea or hint what it means. It's also sounds like a role.

"H-How about Tighnari?" The bluenette asked, with slight hope in her eyes.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah, he is my friend. We met not too long ago."

Candace's brain started to hurt.

'You've known him for years... What do you mean you just met him?!'

She thought.

Y/N continued drinking her tea, not bothering the conversation. Just like how she first met her...

Like just she met her...

Something clicked on the mind of Candance.

"Y/N, introduce yourself." She ordered.

The brunette raised an eyebrow, "W-Wha..."

"Just do it!"

"Uh-... My name is Y/N, I'm a 1st year student in the Akademiya. My roommate is Ms. Lisa."

'It can't be...' Candace thought.

'Your introduction should be- Y/N, Forest Ranger of Gandharva Ville-'

What in the Archons is happening in your head, Y/N?!

"By the way, I haven't met you yet. I don't even have an idea how I got to this place, shouldn't Lisa be with me right now?" Y/N answered trying to process the current location she is in.

The blue haired lady infront of her is completely speechless, she has no idea how to explain to her friend what is happening...

---

"The types of effects it can give can devour memories." Morax told Kusanali, while holding the Fake Akasha.

---

"Do you know... Cyno?" Candace questioned carefully.

Y/N responded with a short nod, "Lisa introduced him to me yesterday. If I remember correctly, he will start tutoring me."

---

"The memories that will remain is where wrath starts." He continued.

"Where the person will feel anger for the first time to one person." Cloud Retainer added.