𝐕𝐈𝐈

P R E V I O U S L Y
There was silence for a moment, "Oh."

"

➶︎ GREETINGS, DEAR CHILD !

( third perspective. )
    AMARIS WAS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. Everyone was curious of her, and she was the absolute cutest too. Tantalus ( who could not be bothered at all with the child ) had decided that little Amaris would stay with Ariadne in her cabin, seeing it fit as she was the one who brought the kid into camp.

     ( also because that clown was just pissed another camper came and decided that Ariadne who is — mind you, only 16 years old become the child's guardian and was given the task to raise that child. Everyone please say BOOOOOO )

     The child was actually six years old, by the way. But malnourishment made her seem smaller than her age. Thankfully though, Lee and his siblings made it their personal goal to fatten up the child and give her a haircut. Which — by the way, the latter was not happening anytime soon. Ariadne doesn't think any of you understand just how bad Apollo children gives haircuts. Thank goodness for Silena, her friend from the Aphrodite cabin, though. Ariadne made a quick favor and Silena was very enthusiastic to help. The child basically ended up having a makeover too... but yay! 'cause Amaris also got new clothes from them.

     Oh! By the way, the barrier worsened. Meaning: more work for Ariadne. Her daily schedule now concludes: waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of monsters and helping the borders till someone else's shift, breakfast and morning routines with Amaris, passing Amaris to Lee ( or whoever wants to babysit Amaris for the evening ), going to help the borders again, taking a nap whenever she could, dinner, giving Amaris a bath, her night shower, free time for an hour, sleep, and repeat!

     In other words; Ariadne was feeling like death. She was extremely tired, and could only hope that the mission people brought the golden fleece back—and fast because she really is about to pass out from exhaustion soon.

But anyways, back to Amaris. ( Lee says Ariadne's now like a newborn's mom, cause everything she talks about now is her new kid; which apparently, is what they all do. ) It's currently dinner time, and it's quiet — mostly, other than the small talks and sound effects of fire cackling as people ate. Yes, believe it or not — this is now their norm. No more laughter, no songs, no jokes, other than the occasional prank from the Hermes cabin kids. Why? You ask; guess! ....correct! Because of Tantalus. ( context: he dislikes laughter ) But thankfully, Amaris is eating well. Ariadne finds her cute when she orders pasta to appear in her plate; she also finds it cute when the little girl scraped off one meatball to the fire, before saying to lady Hestia in a soft and high-pitched voice.

All in all, Ariadne has found out a few things about Amaris over the past few weeks:
1. The girl hates the sound of thunder; in fact, she's scared of it. Ariadne felt pity about it because Amaris has shared that the sounds of it reminds her of her days being kidnapped.
2. Amaris is quiet. She's also shy. When Ariadne first met her she didn't speak unless spoken to, and when they introduced her to the others she liked to hide her face and hide in the backs of the people she trusted. However, it doesn't take long to earn her trust because she gets pulled over easily by food and shiny things. It's getting better now, though.
3. She hates mayonnaise.

Ariadne, along with Amaris and a few unclaimed campers continued to eat, before a loud roar interrupted them. Almost immediately, everyone was alert and the older ones stood up for their weapons. And when they looked at the direction where the noise came, their hearts dropped to their stomachs.

It was huge.

It looked like a lizard, and through the distance you could see a puff of a fireball come out of its mouth. She could hear someone shout Draco Aionius in the direction of the Athena kids, and with that; Ariadne's panic surged. That lizard-looking thing was a fire monster. Meaning? She was in no way able to hold a shield or help attack it because if she did, it would just be her feeding fuel to the flaming monster. It seems Lee also realized this, because he ran to her and told her to bring the kids below ten to a safe and faraway place from the lizard; saying that the others will take care of it instead.

Ariadne couldn't remember anything after that, as everything seemed like a blur.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sooo—hehe? Guess i'm going
on a schedule of posting every
few months :')

( Pls comment tho i love it when
I see your comments :D )

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 🎉