𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

➶︎ THE CURSE OF THESEUS AND ARIADNE !

AND ARIADNE !

     HESTIA WAS A PEACEFUL GODDESS. She was the one who tends Olympus' hearth, the one who gave her position to Dionysus so that they could avoid war. She was home, a place you may go back to when everyone and everything failed you. Yet, as the fates and other gods and goddesses were about to punish her child instead of her, she felt the need to ruin each and everyone who dares to touch her child. Hestia was a virgin goddess, she was not supposed to break her oath, yet, the want for a child of her own and the presence of the child's father was enough to break it.

     Ariadne, named after the first Ariadne as a thank you gift for helping the birth of the child. The name was supposed to be a symbol of the immortal goddess, who was strong and still had hope no matter the journey given to her. Yet she never knew how ironic the name would be till now.

    "Don't you dare touch my child!" She shouted as she held onto the baby tighter, a fury no one had ever seen shown on her face as Olympus' fire burned brightly to match her rage.

The gods and goddesses were clearly quite terrified to anger the goddess, as she was the one who kept Olympus what is is—home, but they tried to not let it show, only holding sympathy for her. The rules were simple for them. The goddess broke her oath, the mortals that pushed her to do that gets punished. The man was easily disposable—a car incident leading to his death. Though Hestia liked the man, it remains as only that. Nothing more, nothing less, so he wasn't too much of a loss. The child, however, quickly became her pride and joy, a blessing of life towards her. Hestia was not going to let them hurt her child.

     The fates shared a look between them, for even they knew that Hestia's rage was something they must avoid. They shared a few words with each other, and even as the conversation was a mere few seconds, it felt like hours had gone by as silence filled the room.

     "Very well, we shall not kill the child," Stated Zeus, his cocky and pompous 'seeking for attention' aura could even be seen clearly by how he sits on his throne, "But beware the dangers you have given to the child."

     "What do you mean by danger?" She snarled.

     "You have broken your oath, though your child will not be killed, there still will be consequences."

     "How dare you—"

     She silenced herself as he stood, his lightning bolt in his hand as his eyes showed the stormy rage hidden beneath.

     "Silence, you are in no way of threatening me. Leave," He commanded.

     She didn't like it, but gave one last glare and left.

     As soon as she left the room, her rage faltered, and she sighed as she looked at her little princess, her hand caressing the sleeping babe that had yet to awake throughout the whole ordeal. She smiled sadly, before heading to the fireplace.

     "It's time for you to meet an old friend of mine, don't you think? My sweet little Ariadne."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Almost died through an earthquake,
But I'm good now :)
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the prologue,
Hestia is best mum <3