𝐕

P R E V I O U S L Y

She smiled, not knowing how she got someone like him, when all she ever brought was tragedy.

➶︎ EVENTS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE ON A DEMIGOD DATE !

ON A DEMIGOD DATE !

Perspective: Third Person

     SO, THE CHARIOT RACE WENT WRONG. To be honest, they should have expected it considering the fact that they're demigods and that their camp director is a crazy and starved man.

     ( also a sadist, apparently )

     But on the bright side, they got Stymphalian birds for dinner.? Oh, Annabeth and Co. also shared a plan to relieve Ariadne of stress by getting the golden fleet in a cursed area in the middle of the ocean!

     Apparently, despite the fact that Percy and Annabeth was the one to get a plan, Clarisse, an Ares camper, was the one to go on a quest.  And although Clarisse was the one to get the canon job, Ariadne had no doubt that the boy she taught would somehow get roped into it whether willingly or unwillingly.

     That to say, though she was worried for her children, Ariadne also had other matters to do, so she was quite busy. First of all, making sure she did all her prayers that wherever her and her significant other went, they would not encounter a monster.

     ( You will soon find that these words were all at naught )

     That being said, Mr. Camp director went batshit mad when he found out that the cyclops and said two kids disappear the next morning—so mad that he, in fact, banned them from ever coming back before sending the Ares kid to go to the mission. This event made Ariadne worry a lot, being the over-thinker she is, but thankfully, they managed to go out for their date without a hitch! To be completely honest, it was more of the fact that it went off without a hitch because no one cared about them due to the events that morning.

     It took about twenty minutes before they reached the train station, and another one hour before they reached the destination for lunch.

     EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. Emphasis on the was, by the way. Lunch was amazing, they had went into a vintage Diners, and everything that they ate was amazing. Milkshakes, sandwiches and whatnot. Then, they went into a clothing shop to get new trendy clothes, because most of them have been stuck in camp for so long that most of their clothes have long gone out of trend. But then, they saw an organic smoothie shop, and thought it would be a wonderful idea to try something there. 

    The doorbell rang, signalling their entrance as they go in the rainbow coloured shop. It was eye-catching, that's for certain. It was as if a unicorn threw up in there. But strangely, there was no one at the counter. It was silent, and the only sound you can hear are the mechanics and trinkets that are playing around the shop. 

     "It smells familiar, don't ya think so, Ari?" Lee started, looking around the place with intrigue as he whistles. Presumably waiting for the owner to come back.

     "It...does, actually. Yeah, but what is it? I can't really remember?"

     "Dunno, probably one of my siblings' perfumes."

     "Is it?" Ariadne asked, finally looking at the menu and—

     "Lee." Ariadne said sharply, sharp enough for him to give her his full attention.

     "Ari? Is there something wrong?" He asked as he put down the elephant trinket to come join her.

     Only when he saw the menu, did he still, before letting out a curse and taking out his bow in advance. God, this was a dracaena juice bar, which meant that not only is this place infested with them, there would also probably be other monsters who are regulars here. Meaning; they're doomed if one of them goes out there to see the two right now. 

     "Shit." Ariadne took out her dagger—the staff providing useless in this situation, "Let's leave. Quick."

     Just as Lee was about to agree, a shrill scream came from below them. 

     Ariadne and Lee looked at each other, before making a stupid decision to go down there and check if anyone was hurt. 

     Zeus' left tit, screw their saviour complex.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Well hello everyone. I am, in fact,
not dead. Nor am I dropping this book,
like many had thought I would :)

Anyways, happy valentines loves!
I was in a really good mood today since
I got a valentine's gift from my crush,
so I decided to award you all
with this long-awaited chapter! 

Sending you all much love and 
luck for your own Valentines <333