-31-*

He flips me over and holds me down by my hips while kissing along my neck.

A small mhm escapes my lips and I can feels him smile against my skin.

"Take it off"
He orders, while pulling up my shirt.

I automatically comply. Something about him telling me what to do just makes my brain shut off and all I wanna do is please him.

I pull the shirt over my head, when I toss it to the side Slash's grip swiftly closes around my arms
"Slash I-"

"Shh shh sh"
He hushes and easily secures my wrists in his palm, pushing me into the pillow.

"Hold still"
He goes before slowly letting go.

I keep my hands in place.
He is straddling me and I impatiently wait for him to touch me.

Which he does, eventually.
His breath grazes on the skin between my boobs. I feel anticipating goosebumps tingle on my skin.
He places a kiss, looks up at me and lighty drags his fingers along the side of my torso.
I am so turned on my whole body is hot and his touches are making it difficult to hold still.

Without hesitation his hand disappears in my thong and with his two middle fingers he applies light pressure on my clit.

I breathe out desperately and he grins.

He moved his fingers around in circles and I arch my back in pleasure.

"You like that?"
I can hear the selfsatisfaction in his voice.

When I look down I find him watching me with a proud smirk on his face. He steadily moves his fingers and just when I wanna answer him he speeds up a little and the feeling turns my answer into a moan.

"Ahhh fuck-"
I press my lips together trying to be quiet.

God, I already feel my orgasm building up.

Slash pushes his free hand under me and holds my lowerback while touching me.

"Now cum for me, baby"
He says in a low voice.

I don't know how he knew that but I really don't care.
Right after he says it I feel the pulsation and I turn my head to moan into the pillow.
Slash places kisses along my lower abdomen while I bite into the fabric trying to compose myself.

Then Slash hovers over me again. He takes one of the hands that I had been holding up for him and brings it to his dick.

"Get yourself together, baby. It's my turn..."

I let out a breathy giggle and then happily oblige.

AN
hey friends <3 sorry for the long wait!
let me know what you think of this chapter.
I wanna post more soon I hope I have enough time.
I'm glad to be back tho

x