-27-*

Oh my god.

Slash's words echo in my mind
"It makes this boner kinda confusing".

Now he's got me thinking about his dick and his body and...

My knees weaken and my breathing gets a bit faster.

I need to say something, I've let a silence settle in while his words put their effect on me
"Well"
I start and then I clear my throat a bit
"That sounds like a you-problem".

"True"
Slash sighs. I can practically feel the rising horniness in his voice.

He leans over and I feel his hot breath on my cheek when he whispers
"But I know someone who takes care of it so well...".

God, this fucking guy does things to me I can not control because before I know it, I'm on top of him. He put his hand behind my neck and pulls me close so he can kiss me. I briefly bite his lip and he moans lowly.
It's not long before he moves onto my neck and I can feel the bruising hickeys he's leaving all over me.
I don't give a fuck though, it feels too good to have him touch me again.

We had sex, amzing sex, in a dressingroom like two hours previous, but it feels like forever ago.

He bucks his hips up and I obediently start grinding on him.

Suddenly Slash stops moving and I hear it too...

Our housephone is ringing in the livingroom.

"Huh"
I mutter. But Slash regains my attention by flipping me over and moving down my body, making his way to my underwear.

I let out an eager moan when he plants a kiss on my lower stomach.

Then I hear a door open and I gasp.

Footsteps shuffle to the ringing phone and I hear Izzy go
"Who the fuck is this and why the fuck are you calling this fucking late?".

Slash and I are frozen in place.

There's a silence in the livingroom while Izzy listens to whatever the caller is saying.

After a couple seconds Izzy exclaims
"Shit!"
Followed by the sound of the phone getting slammed down and Izzy yells
"Ax! Wake up! Everybody get the fuck outta bed!".

"Fuckfuckfuck"
Slash and I hiss as we race to get into a more platonic position. We lay down next to eachother just in time because Izzy swings open my door
"Slash! Sorry Syl, but I need Slash. Come on man! We need to get to the venue, Vicky just called, someone broke in!".

AN
idk if it really deserves a star but whatever man I thought it was like kinda sexy
Also sorry this part took so long I forgot to post it.