Chapter 62: 7:15 pm

Start from the beginning

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

Natsu stood up and went back to his study table.

He looks at the picture frame. It's the first picture he has with his friends. He smiled for a bit thinking how great this year is. That everything went perfect, after Lucy came to he's life.

Oh why is everything so confusing

Maybe I'm just out of my mind

Yeah-he-yaa, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah!

Natsu's gaze went to the novels that Lucy gave to him. He didn't touch them ever since Lucy gave this to him.

"Maybe I'll read some later." He said and continues to work on his home work

It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?

"6:45, still have time. Don't worry I'll wait for you Natsu..." Lucy said and rubs her hand and put it in her face to keep warm. Then she looks side by side of her car, hoping to see Natsu.

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

"Done!" Natsu said and drops his pen on the table. He fixes his things on his bag and grabbed the novels in a ribbon to his bed.

"Time to read. Time to read. The novels that Lucy gave me~!" Natsu sings

Take me by the hand

Take me somewhere new

Natsu opens up the first book at the top and a note was stick on the first page. He scans the pages of the book and there are sticky notes in them. He tried to scan the other book as the same things were found in the books. The sticky notes inside the books that Lucy wrote for Natsu.

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

"Its 7:00 already and he's still not here. I guess he will not show up again." Lucy said and starts up her car.

She drives her car way back to her house. Disappointed that he didn't come again tonight.

This happens every night. Lucy will go to the same spot at the park and wait for 1 hour for Natsu but he will not come.

Then Lucy will drive herself back home with warm tears running down to her face.

Take me by the hand

It's 7:10 in the evening. Natsu suddenly get up from his bed and take his coat and scarf and went outside, running without even saying a word to his father that is standing in front of the kitchen entrance.

"Where is he going?" Igneel said

Take me somewhere new

Natsu run as fast as he can to get to the place where she is waiting.

I don't know who you are

Lucy...please be here....

But I... I'm with you

I'm sorry. I've just read them. I'm really sorry, I've kept you waiting.

Natsu run and run until he reaches the park. He looked for the bench but she is not here anymore.

I'm with you

"7:15 pm...ha....haaa.....haaa...." Natsu said looking at his watch while catching his breath

I'm with you...

Natsu kneeled to the ground and punch it. "Damn it!" he cursed

Then warm tears were escaping from his eyes, running through his cold face.

"I'm sorry.....Lucy...." he cried

--

To be continued.....

T^T Whaaaaaahhhhhh!!! What a sad chapter!!!

And its already 12:00 am now to be exact. Hahahaha.

That's why Lucy keeps on waiting at the park.

But Natsu is super-duper dense that he didn't know that she already liked him.

By the way thank you @DeniceRocker for the song. Thank you very much. I've search for songs everywhere in the internet but I can't just pick a better song for this chapter.

Vote and Comment minna ^_^

Ja ne~!

-satsuki-sama- ^_^