"None of the aboooove." I answer her.

"Wait. Let me think."

Dani had her head in the clouds as she tries to figure out who my crush is. And alas, I see Dani's eyes widen, it's like a lightbulb lit up in her head when she thought of someone. "HANNI." She calls out for my name.

"Don't tell me its.......
.
.
.
Minji?"

I plop my head back to the table my forehead meeting with it's cold glass.

"OH... MY.... GOSH" Dani shouts. "My bestfriend's gay awakening."

Dani was shaking me at this point. "You have a crush on Minji?"

I sat back up. "Danielle Marsh, stop shaking me."

"What? Answer me."

I nod my head at her.

Dani stoop up and started walking back and forth like she found out the biggest secret of the universe. Her mouth wide open from shock. She went back to her seat and looked at me.

"I knew you were fruity." She laughs at me as she wiggles her brows up and down.

I plop my head back to the table.

"Why are you so down? You're sad that you're gay?" Dani asks with confusion.

I put my head up and gave Dani a smack.

"You say the stupidest shit sometimes."

I told Dani about what happened while I was going home from campus yesterday, and I explained how I didn't think I liked Minji that much that having that encounter brought me into a downward spiral.

"Well she said they're not exactly dating yet, right?" Dani asks.

"Yeah."

"Then maybe there's a chance." Dani exclaims as she winks at me. "This could just go two ways. It's either she can like you back or she doesn't." Dani adds.

"Wow, thanks for stating the obvious Mo Danielle."

"Don't go moping around over it though. Just relax. Maybe destiny can work it's magic."

"Yeah right." I plop my head again to the table.

"Seriously." Dani says.

"If it's for you, just trust. The universe will find it's way and give you your heart's desire." She adds.

Dani is seriously so corny. She says the most absurd things sometimes but maybe she's right. Maybe there's a chance. Right?

"What if it's doesn't?" I ask Dani.

"If you want it, then make it happen?" Dani answers.

I scoffed. I bang my head back to the table "This is soooo stressful."

————————————