" Can you all shut your mouth already ?"

He shouted at us.

' guess he got mad at horikita I guess..'

" You can easily get distracted Sudou kun . You are so incompetent "

' not now horikita '

" Don't call me incompetent "

" But it's so true though . Someone as incompetent as you . I wonder how will you end up in the future "

Sudou got so mad . He grabbed horikita shirt .

" Sudou kun "

' not the premium medium '

" Who wants your stupid thoughts . I just joined this study group because kushida san asked me ."

' thanks I guess..'

" She said if I want to become a pro at basket ball career .I also need to study . Not like how you said you looking down at me .

She said that because she  cared for my future . But you just doing this because you have ulterior motive don't you "

' wow maybe today I got a praise kink '

" How childish . It's true that what kushida san said. but as someone as you lacking in a commitment and dedication can never be professional "

' horikita please stop pouring oil into fire'

" I skipped club for this crap "

Sudou let go of horikita medium.

" Sorry kushida san I can't study with someone who looking down at me "

Sudou angry raged out from the place .

" Ike and yamauchi kun can you calm him down ? Before he is going to kick another trash can in his way "

" Yes as you said kushida san "

They both also ran after him.

' they both sound like a puppy '

" If you want to expelled. you can do as you wish "

" They were not even here anymore horikita san "

I sighed

I take my bag and get my way to the exit.

" Wait don't you have something to say ?" Horikita asked me

" Actually yeah but no . Because it will be pointless to ask you anyway "

I made my way . I stopped myself before exit .

" but i can say Horikita san you are the one truly incompetent. Sudou may lack concentration and dedication .

but he will at least try to do something in that .but you always look down on them. You true ambition is to reach class a .

But you don't care about others feeling in that path . In a battle you can only win when you truly  understand what is your strength , enemy strength and companion strength horikita san.

All of us don't have mind set as you horikita san."

I exited the place.

Leaving ayanokoji and horikita alone.

' damn guy why do I long speech as a supporting character . When  the main character only have few words '

I went to my room and lay on my bed . Hugged my teddy bear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

You make a impact on Horikita.

Ike and yamauchi respect you .

Leadership points ^ 45 points.

" Oh nice anyways elite possessing system . I have a question to ask you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

????

" Are you a god ?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

Nope not really . We are a just a system of god.

" Then why did you choose me to transmigrate in this anime ?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

You are just a lucky person that chose in billions of people ?

" But why me ?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

Because your last words

" I ... I.. I want.. I want to .."  " watch the next episode of classroom of the elite"

And correctly that was the time classroom of the elite season 2 episode 12 released that's why .

" I want to see that episode but I can't see that right now Im a little bit sad about that "

I again doing nothing but looking at the ceiling .

I' m thirsty maybe I should get a drink.

       .....

I thought that I can just peacefully drink juice and return but that never happened .

' why me always'