𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

"Good morning." Melody sang as she and Brett splashed Monroe and Gerard in the face with cold water.

"Where are we?" Monroe and Gerard look around confused.

It looked to be a cellar of some sort or a dungeon with a small window behind them and a big heavy metal door.

The last thing they remember is being in the middle of a meeting before people started to scream then everything went black

"Hell." Brett told them like it was obvious and even added a shrug for effect, making Melody giggle.

Before Monroe or Gerard could question them anymore the door made a loud click sound then it opened, creating a big creak.

Rebekah and Kol walked into the dungeon and seen Gerard and Monroe awake, making them gave the two a glare and a smirk, "I see they are awake." Rebekah pointed out the obvious.

"Are you sure we can't help you guys torture them, they did, after all, hurt you, little sista. We should rip out their lungs and shove them down their throat or maybe rip out their spines and beat them with it." Kol slowly walked closer to Monroe and Gerard as he spoke, making Monroe start to panic and Gerard pale.

"Now now Kol, that would be too lenient after what they did to our little sista. I think they should gut them like the pigs they are, then you should heal them and start all over again." Rebekah hisses.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, thank you, Rebekah." Brett points to his girlfriend's older sister.

"I have to agree." Melody told Brett, making Kol playfully pout and glare at Rebekah, who just gives him a smug smirk.

"I think that is too lenient for what they did." Gerard instantly looked to the door and looked at his son hopefully.

"Don't look at me like that I'm not here to help you." Chris glared at his sperm donor. "Neither of us are." Allison walked in and stood by her father, making Gerard look at her in shock.

"Allison? How are you alive?" Gerard asked his granddaughter, making her glare at him.

"Not that it's any of your business but Melody has some very nice friends." She answered vaguely.

"What do you mean you're not here to help me? I'm your family," Gerard growled, "I am not your family." Allison and Chris hiss at Gerard, making him glare at them.

"I'm your father, your grandfather."

"You tortured my niece!" Chris yelled at his father, making him flinch, "You hurt my little twin sister, I should kill you myself for what you did to her." Allison growled at her grandfather.

"She is not your sister nor your niece." Gerard told Allison and Chris, making her, Rebekah, and Melody hiss at him.

"She may not be her sister by blood but she is still her, no, our sister. Same thing with him, he's our uncle." Rebekah glared at Gerard.