'Halloween'

"Do you guys have your costumes for the party tonight?" Lydia asks Malia, Kira, Allison, and Melody, making them immediately nod their heads.

"It's here at the school right?" Allison questions Lydia who hummed as confirmation.

"Thanks to a certain someone convincing the principal to let us have it here without any adult supervision." Melody smirked and winked at everyone when they looked at her, making them laugh.

"What are you guys talking about?" Brett, Liam, Scott, Stiles, Aiden, Ethan, Jackson, and Isaac walk up the bleachers.

"The Halloween party tonight at the school." Scott, Isaac, Stiles, Aiden, and Brett lift Kira, Allison, Lydia, Malia, and Melody and set them in their laps.

"Oh yeah? What are you girls going as?" Jackson asked while he wrapped his arm around Ethan's shoulders.

"It's a surprise," They tell him, making everyone else laugh.

"They won't even tell us," Scott chuckled, "But they still managed to pick out our costumes to match theirs." Brett added making all the girls smirk and high five each other.

"What time are we meeting here?" Liam questions making all the guys look at the girls knowing they are going to take the longest to get ready.

"I'd say about 8:00 since the party starts at 7:30." Lydia decides, making everyone agree just as the bell rings.

Everyone gets up and starts to head to class, "See you guys at 8:00." Melody calls out before she leaves and heads to Math.

------------------------

"Melody what the hell is this?" Brett comes into the bedroom with a dark purple and white spandex bodysuit that had a blue cape that clicked in the front.

"It's your costume, you and the rest of the guys are wearing them." Melody gave him an 'innocent' smile making him shake his head.

Brett shakes his head, "I'm not wearing this" Brett tells her while he throws the costume onto the bed.

------------------------

"I can't believe I'm wearing this," Brett grumbled making Melody giggle as she pulled into the school.

"I can," She tells him, "And why is that?" Brett looked over at her.

"You love me." Melody tells him before she gets out of the car and heads towards Kira, Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Allison, Isaac, Malia, and Aiden making him follow her.

"True," He admits, making her grin, "She got you to?" Scott asked Brett when he saw him wearing the costume.

"Yeah, Kira got you?"
"Oh yeah," Scott chuckled.

"I can't believe I let Lydia put me in this," Stiles complained, making Aiden and Issac agree, "I can't believe I let Allison put me in this either," Isaac huffed.

"I could say the same for Malia," Aiden groaned, making all the girls give each other high fives.

"What are you guys wearing?" Jackson laughed as he and Ethan walked over and saw Aiden, Isaac, Stiles, Scott, and Brett's costumes.

"They made us wear them." They all pointed to the girls making Jackson look over at them.

"Good job," He high fives them before he looks at their costumes and his face sets in realization, "Ahhhh, Winx Club" He mumbled, making them grin at each other than at him and Ethan, "Looking hot," Ethan compliments.

"We could say the same for you two," Lydia tells them, making Malia, Allison, Melody, and Kira nod in agreement.

"See told you that dressing up as Buzz Lightyear and Woody was a good idea," Ethan gives Jackson a smug look who just rolls his eyes.

"Where is Liam?" Everyone looked around but couldn't see him, "Who're we looking for?" Everyone jumped and screamed before they turned around and saw Liam dressed as a ninja.

"Liam! You scared the shit out of us." Melody places a hand over her heart that felt like it was going to beat out of her chest.

"I've never seen a more fitting costume at this moment." Stiles mumbled while he also placed a hand over his heart.

It took everyone a moment but they were finally able to calm down their racing hearts, "Come on picture time," Lydia pulls out her phone and stops a girl dressed as a cat, "Can you take a picture for us?"

"Yeah sure" She sets her beer bottle onto the ground before she takes Lydia's phone.

Kira wraps her arm around Scott's waist and he wraps his arm around her waist.

Malia jumps on Aidens back and wraps her legs around his waist making him place his hands under her thighs.

Allison goes on her tippy toes and places a kiss on Isaac's lips making him kiss her back.

Lydia hugs Stiles side and he wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer.

Brett goes behind Melody and wraps his arms around her waist and leans down to place his chin on her shoulder making her place her arms over his making it look like she was hugging herself, a bright smile on her face.

Ethan and Aiden go back to back and pose and Liam does a weird ninja pose.

"There you go," She hands Lydia her phone back before picking up her beer bottle.
"Thank you," Melody tells her.
"No problem," She tells her before she walks away and into the high school.

"Send that to me," Allison told Lydia.
"Me too" Melody, Kira and Malia tell her.
"Ok.....aaaannnndddd.....sent." Lydia gives them a grin.

"I'm going to find a girl to dance and drink with," Liam says before he walks away.
"Come on I want to dance," Melody grabbed Brett's hand and dragged him into the school making him laugh.

"Me too," Lydia grabs Stiles hand while Allison grabs Isaac's and they both follow Melody into the school.

"I want a drink" Malia grins at Aiden before she grabs his hand and drags him into the school.

"I agree with Malia," Jackson told Ethan, making him playfully roll his eyes, "Of course you do" They both walk into the school and follow Malia and Issac.

------------------------

The whole night everyone drank, cracked jokes, all the boys even did the chicken dance, everyone danced to the Cupid Shuffle, Wobble, Cotton Eye Joe and so much more.

After they all decided to leave they went to Melody's house to change and had a sleepover.

They watched Nightmare on Elm Street, all the Halloween movies -which the boys -besides Aiden and Jackson- immediately regretted when the girls started to talk about how they would all definitely smash Michael Meyers-, They watched Happy Death Day, The Sixth Sense, all the Screams -the boys -besides Aiden and Jackson- immediately regretted watching the 1st one when the girls talked about how hot Billy Loomis and Stu Matcher are-, then they all finished the night/morning by watching Lights Out.

------------------------

Authors note-
Happy Halloween!!!
I hope you guys have an amazing Halloween.