𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

When Melody wakes up she feels an arm around waist and her back is against a hard chest, at first she is confused and starts to panic but she calms down when everything from last night rushed back to her.

She turns around and is met with a still sleeping Brett, she took this time to look over every feature of his face.

"You're staring." Melody eyes snap to Brett's, but sees his eyes are still closed but the smirk on his face tells her he's awake.

"I'm gazing." Melody defends. Brett opened his eyes and stared at Melody.

"Now you're staring." Melody told him. "I'm gazing and admiring the most beautiful thing in the world." Melody feels the blush she tried to fight rush to her cheeks.

Before she can say anything her door bursts open, making them both jump and fall off the bed.

"Melody get up, I'm hungry." Malia walks into the room and sees her bed empty, "Melody?" Malia looked around.

Melody slowly sits up, making Malia look at her confused, "Why are you on the floor?" Brett slowly rises from his position under Melody.

Malia looks at the both of them then bursts out laughing. Melody groans, stands up, grabs a pillow, and chucks it at Malia but she easily catches it.

"Get out!" Melody yells at Malia. "Why? So you can go another round?" Malia teases while wiggling her eyebrows.

Melody's face immediately flushes a bright red, "That's not what was happening." She glares at Brett, who was laughing.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you wearing his shirt in only your underwear and he's only in his boxers? It's a good thing I didn't wanna sleep in here last night huh?" Malia smirks.

Melody walks over to Malia and starts pushing her out, "At least tell me you're using protection?" Malia yelled when Melody closes the door.

Melody looks behind her at Brett, who was rolling on the ground holding his stomach with tears in his eyes because of how hard he was laughing.

------------------------

After a breakfast of Malia teasing her and Brett laughing, Brett and Melody went to Scott's house while Malia went somewhere else, saying she had something to take care of. But not before Melody made her promise not to say a word to anyone.

"Is three enough?" Kira looked at the laptops on Scott's kitchen table. "Depends on how many cameras they have but I think so." Stiles answered her.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam and Brett looked at them.

"We're doing it, tonight." Scott looked at them both.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked worriedly, making Scott, Stiles, and Melody look at each other.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles and Melody admit.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Brett asked for both him and Liam when they acted like it was normal.

"Something dangerous or idiotic?" "I think it's a yes to both." Kira told Liam and Brett, making them sigh.