𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮

Brett wakes up to Melody's side of the bed empty, he started to freak out until the smell of eggs, bacon, waffles, and toast hit his nose, making him relax and smile a little bit.

Looking back over to her side of the bed he sees clothes and a towel on her nightstand that he didn't notice before with a note on them.

I didn't think you had any clothes to change into so I had Derek bring me a pair of his since you look about his size. I thought you might want to shower if not then leave the towel on the bed, if you do I already moved everything into my bathroom to make it easier for you.

Melody.

Looking at the note Brett smiles a little bit, in his own little world....before the sound of humming snaps him out of it.

Brett grabs the towel and the clothes before heading into her bathroom to see she actually did move everything in there, causing a small smile to stay on his face while he showered.

------------------------

Hearing someone walking down the stairs Melody starts talking, "I hope the clothes fit, if not I can see if Scott can drop some of-" Melody cuts herself off and her breath hitches in her throat when she turns around and sees Brett leaning against the kitchen doorway in Derek's clothes.

The black shirt hugged his biceps perfectly and giving her a good view of his muscles, the black jeans she gave him also by the looks of it fit him too.

"The clothes fit fine." He smirks when he sees her checking him out.

"That's...that's good." She quickly turns back to the batch of bacon she had been cooking, a blush on her face from being caught.

Oh Anya, I don't know if I should curse you or thank you for tying my soul back to this man.

Seeing the bacon perfectly cooked she puts it with the rest of the food on the table then tries to grab two plates and cups from the cupboard before Brett stops her.

"I'll grab them." He tells her, feeling she already did so much for him and wanting to help, even if it's only grabbing two plates and cups.

"Thank you." She tells him before going to grab the Orange Juice from the fridge, both of them sit at the table and start eating while getting to know each other.

"Do you have any siblings?" Melody starts.

"Yeah, I have a younger sister named Lori, what about you?" He already knew she had siblings but he didn't know much about them.

"Yeah I had 7 siblings, 5 boys and 2 girl,"
"Had?" He looked at her confused.

"Yeah, my brother Henrik died by werewolves the night before my family turned. My brother Finn died about 17-18 years ago then my brothers Nik and Lijah sacrificed themselves for our family a few years ago. We thought we had lost our older sister Freya from the plague when we were little, turns out our mother gave her to our aunt because they had a deal."

"I'm sorry." He couldn't imagine losing Lori.
"It's not your fault." Melody shrugged.

"Satomi told us about the original family." He tells her. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, she told us everything she knew about the Original family. But she could never tell us how you guys really turned since no one really knows."

"Well, how about I tell you?" "Are you sure?" He didn't want her to feel she had to tell him.

"It's fine, let's just finish breakfast then I'll tell you while I clean." She assured him. "Okay." They both finish their breakfast while asking more questions and getting to know each other more.