𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰

"Oh! Liam go home." Melody heard Stiles say, making her look at Brett confused until she walked the rest of the way downstairs and saw Liam at Scott's kitchen table.

"You're not coming with us." Stiles finished, making Melody roll her eyes.

"Why not?" Liam and, surprisingly, Brett ask Stiles as he walks past Liam with Malia and Melody following him.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles turned around and looked at Liam.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Liam tried to convince him.

"You tore the last chains, remember?" Malia reminds him.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Melody and Brett try to hold in their laughs while they just sit back and watch this.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Melody and Brett burst out laughing while Stiles glared at Liam, only making them laugh more.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles goes to turn around and leave but Liam stops him, "Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam was persistent, that's one thing Melody knows, and that's how she also knows that Stiles would lose this argument.

"Liam you've been a werewolf all of five minutes you don't have to do this." Stiles told him, making Melody and Brett share a look.

They both know that that won't convince him, "I know I don't but I want to, there's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something out there, there has to be." An idea popped into Melody's head and by the looks of it Stiles had the same idea.

"Maybe there is." Melody pulled out her phone to give someone a call.

------------------------

Melody and Brett get out of her car when a prison transport van pulls up in front of them. The driver's side door opens and Braeden gets out of the car.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked her, confused, making her smirk, "I'm a U.S. Marshal," Braeden tells him.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." He admits as a car door slams shut.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek points to Liam, making Melody roll her eyes, "Are we really bringing him?" Stiles counters while he pointed to Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can and considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going. A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power, but maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of a Tezatlipoca behind her...Maybe she can." Melody looked at Peter suspiciously.

He may be like an uncle to her but when it came to Scott and the pack, she had a feeling that he wasn't being true about his intentions.

She brushed it off as him trying to be helpful and make up for what he did.

Surly he wouldn't do anything to betray her and hurt anyone she cared about....right?

"So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." Peter finished, making Stiles and Melody shake their heads, "We can't. Not without Lydia." Stiles, Melody, and Brett tell Peter.

------------------------

Melody sighs as she looks at the time and sees that Lydia was supposed to be there almost an hour ago, "What is she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asked them.

"We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent." Malia holds Kira's sword up.

"Lydia went to get a jacket from her locker." Melody finished before Stiles walked over to them.