𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

"Where are we going?" Brett asked Melody when he saw they weren't going home. "To Derek's, Parrish has been there all day and he has questions." She tells him as they park in front of Derek's loft.

Melody and Brett walked up the stairs of Derek's loft and opened the door, making Scott, Lydia, Derek and Parrish look over at them.

"Sorry we're late, I stopped by the hospital." Melody and Brett walked down the stairs.

"It's fine, how's the Sheriff?" Derek asked. "He's okay." Everyone sighed in relief. "Now my 2nd question is, why are you with him?" Derek pointed at Brett, making Scott smirk and Lydia nod, also wanting to know.

"He's my boyfriend," She told him while shuffling in front of Brett, not knowing how Derek will react.

"He's your what?" Derek glared at Brett while Lydia looked at Melody in disbelief that she didn't tell her.

Derek goes to lunge at Brett but Melody pulls him out the way, "Like hell." Derek growled, making Scott's smirk widen, knowing how he will react when he finds out what they are.

"He's my Soulmate, Derek.'' Melody hesitantly tells him.

Derek looked at Scott in disbelief, "And you're okay with this?" Derek asked Scott, making him immediately shake his head. "Am I okay with it? No. Am I happy for her? Yes." Scott tells him.

"How long have you known?" Scott smirked at Derek, making Melody glare at him and try to stop him from saying anything.

"Don't you dare-" Scott cuts her off.
"Since our hospital plan," Derek glared at Scott and Melody while Lydia glared at Melody.

(Flashback)

Melody, Scott, Stiles, Kira, Liam, and Brett all stand around the table. "Guys, there's something I have to tell you before we do this...well, actually, me and Brett." Melody tells them, making Brett look at her with wide eyes.

"You're going to tell them?" Brett asked her. Melody nods while the rest of the group look at them confused.

"What is it?" Scott asked her.

"MeandBrettaredating." Melody rushes out, making Scott, Liam, Kira, and Stiles look at her in confusion before what she said processed in their minds.

Scott, Liam, Kira, and Stiles look at them with wide eyes. "You're not old enough to date anyone." Scott glared at Brett.

Melody shakes her head in disbelief at what Scott just said then looked at him like he was an idiot, "I'm over 1,000 years old Scott." Scott went to say something but shut his mouth, realizing he couldn't say anything to that.

"I swear if you hurt her I'll break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freakin' a-" Melody quickly covers Stiles mouth before he can finish.

"I think he gets it," She hisses at Stiles, but all Stiles does is smirk at her when she hastily pulls her hand away from his mouth. "Did you just lick me?"

"Does Derek know about this?" Scott asked Melody curiously before an argument could start.

"No." "How about Jackson?" Stiles asked her next. "No." "What about Isaac?" Scott asked again. "No." "Coach?" Stiles asked her again.

"Argent? Deaton? Peter?" Scott smirks. "No, no, and no." She mumbled.

"Dad?" Stiles smirk starts to widen. "No." "Mom?" Melody glared at Scott. "No."

"How about Lydia?" Stiles asked, knowing Melody and Lydia to tell each other everything.

"No." Scott and Stiles look at her confused.
"It just happened yesterday okay." She told them when she saw them looking at her confused.

"What about Malia?" "She knows...she kinda walked in on us this mornin." Brett spoke up this time.