𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦

Melody smiles as she watches Brett help Parker and Paul eat their breakfast, it's been a week since she, Ethan, and Jackson were saved from Gerard and Monroe.

Lori moved out 3 days ago and moved in with Satomi to either give the small family their space or because Brett joined Scott's pack while Lori stayed in Satomi's.

Brett was kinda upset about her moving out but knew he couldn't do anything about it without making it worse.

Brett looks up and gives her a smile before they were interrupted by the door being knocked on, Melody and Brett share a look of confusion. None of their friends knock.

Derek, Ethan, and Isaac hit the door then immediately open the it and walk in.

Scott, Stiles, Liam, Malia, Allison, Jackson, Aiden, Theo, and Liam just walk in without saying anything.

Mason calls when he is about to pull into the driveway, and Kira calls before she comes over.

Melody sets her 3rd cup of coffee down before she walks to the front door and opens it.

As soon as she opens the door she is immediately tackled into a hug, "You had me bloody worried." Rebekah told her younger sister as she holds her close to her.

These last 3 weeks she was losing her mind because of how worried she was about her little sister.

"She had us all worried Bex, now let her go I want to hug her." Kol told his sister before he pulled her off of Melody only to pull her into an even tighter hug than Rebekah had her in.

"Start answering your bloody phone Mel, we were worried." Kol told her before he let her go so his wife could hug her.

"I'm sorry I was held captive for the last 3 weeks." She told him sarcastically as she hugged Davina.

"What the hell do you mean you were held captive?" Hope, Marcel, Rebekah, Kol, Davina, and Freya demanded.

"How about I show you." She answered before she mumbled a spell, making all of them freeze and their eyes glaze over.

"What did you do?" Brett questioned her as he walked over with Paul and Parker holding each of his hands, "I did a spell that is letting them see my memories from the last like 3 weeks." She told him before they all unfroze with a glare on their faces.

"When do we get to kill them?" Kol and Rebekah growled.

No one and they mean no one touches their little sister.

"That's a good question." Brett told Melody as he turned to her, he wanted to rip them all apart for even thinking they could harm her and get away with it.

Melody's family looked at Brett confused about who he was until Rebekah, Davina, Hope, and Freya's, face went from confused to realization to excitement.

"Is this Brett?" Rebekah asked Melody excitedly. making her give Rebekah a look.

"No Rebekah, I'm just letting a random man in my home and sleep in my bed." Melody told her sister sarcastically, making her give her a little glare.

"Yes, I'm Brett." Brett told Rebekah, making Rebekah's excited grin come back at full force, "It's so good to finally meet you, isn't it Kol?" Rebekah turned to her brother, only to see him glaring at Brett.

"No, it's not." Kol answered, making Brett laugh, "I like you, you're just as protective as I would be if I just barely meet my little sister's boyfriend." Brett smirked, making Kol's glare lessen a little bit.

"So you have a little sister?" Kol questions Brett, making Melody groan.

"Yes I do and if I were in your situation I would have probably already thrown her boyfriend out of that window, and the fact that you have not thrown me out of a window is surprising," Brett told him honestly, making Kol's glare drop and turn into a smirk.