1) Nightmares

Cecilia's Pov

BAAMMM

" You betrayed us Cecilia. You deserve this. Stop playing the victim for once and accept your fate. After all, you were the one who chose someone you met a month ago over your own family and most importantly me , the person who was always next to you. The person who loved you like no other."a mysterious voice said

These were the words, I remember as i gasped and opened my eyes, realising that i had another nightmare of that night again. They keep getting more and more freaquent the last few weeks.

<KNOCK KNOCK>

"Cecilia, it's time to wake up",it was my maid Jenny, an evil litthe bitch who took care of me since i was born. "I am already awake, don't worry" I replied. "Well then better get up and get ready or I will beat your ass again you little bi-". I replied okay and i began doing my morning routine and getting ready for another day of torture.

<Time skip>

As I got downstairs, I saw my whole family gathered at the dinner table . It looked like they were waiting for or so I thought.They were arguing about who will be the next mafia boss in our mafia gang that was untill now ran by my father <THE TAINTED ROSES> when I suddenlyheard my father saying my name. "End of discussion, Cecilia will be the next boss. She is more capable than all of you useless beings". When my brother Vincenzo and my cousin Paolo heard this they were enraged.

"How can you say that father, Cecilia is a girl there is no way that she is more capable than me father. Please think about this again,it's for the mafia's sake , If Cecilia is in charge then we can say goodbye to our name in the mafia world" my brother said

"How about you say that to my face you bastard", I said glaring at him."Ceci, I was joking ,please don't kill me. I know that you are very capable of being thee next mafia boss" Vincenzo said."That's what I thought"I replied while staring angrily at him."Cecilia, stop bullying your brother and come to eat your breakfast you lazy child" my mother said

"Okay mother", I replied as I sat down. We were sitting quietly as we ate our breakfast. Soon it was time to leave for school. Yes I said school, as I Cecilia Coraline Cassano am in fact a sixteen-year old girl and I go to school. And here comes the important question how do you go to school if you are a member of the most powerful Italian mafia. Undercover of course. I go by the name Roseanne Victoria Hollows a half Italian girl who loves with her loving family in Rome.

<Time skip>

I got out of the house and walked to the bus stop. Why the bus stop? Well because I couldn't have my personal driver bring me to school. I have to look normal. Also because as Roseanne I'm kind of poor. While waiting I saw my best friend Maria Boticelli approaching me. She is the only person in my school who knows my real identity and that's because we grew up together.

"Ceci, It's a fine morning isn't it?",she said as soon as she was next to me. "Shhh, I have told you many times not to call me that in public.", I said while glaring at her. "Right! Sorry i forgot about that", Maria apologized. " You are forgiven just don't do it again".

"I began having them again", I said . She understood immediately what i was talking about and hugged me in a heartbeat. "I'm so sorry Rose that you had to go through that. If I hadn't introduced you to that asshole none of this would have happened.","It's not your fault Maria if anything it's my fault for trusting without knowing him.","Still i feel guilty". I hugged her back finally. The bus came we began the route for our school.

<Time skip>

When we walked into our school we heard people whispering something about a new kid and that's when I saw him my ex boyfriend Maximo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OnlyyChaeee here . It's my first book and I hope that you will like it. English is not my first language so sorry for any grammatical errors

All the characters belong to me .