40. Please. Dont . Be . Wesley.

I was laughing with Tony when Wesley walked over with his shirt off showing off he abs. "Tony!' He called over.
Tony looked over to Wesley.

"Lets have a race in the pool". Wesley suggested out of the blue.  It didnt make since Highschool wesley would have never suggested something like this, was he trying to impress me ? 

"Okay?" Tony said. They were bout to go in the pool when I said something

"Your literally going to get in the pool with your khakis on ?"

"Oh shoot thanks for the reminder jay?"  JAY? When has he- why is he all cool acting all of a sudden He begins to unbutton his pants and the girls around the pool started to ohh. For some reason I couldnt take my eyes off him , it ust looked so big- I had to snap myself out of a trance for a minute.

The both of them hopped into the pool and began racing.

*******

"What are they doing out there" Kaycee asked me.

"Theyve been out there for hours"

"Well tell them to hurry up were finna play spin the bottle!"

"Ohhh No! " I said getting up

"Uh uh sit down you owe me for getting you a job".

"But Kaycee-"

"Jada" I turned around to see a wet Wesley calling me name. I would be lying if I didnt say he looked sexy. He pushed his hair back and I almost drooled.

"Whats up? , where's Tony?"

"Yeah he wanted me to tell you he left."

"Left? Why wouldnt he say bye to me?" Wesley shrugged. "You know something , did you tell him something."

"I didnt tell him everything"

"Then why would he leave without telling me."

"I dont know I guess thats just how some guys are."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"JADA, WESLEY COME OVER HERE!" Kaycee called. Wesley and I both walked over to the circle of people\. "We're gonna play spin the bottle...but my way."

"Oh geez." I saod slapping my hand on my face.

"So heres how it works youll spin the bottle and that will be your partner for the game....to clarify for example if I land on justin every set of dares we get  we have to do together.... Alright and to start off the night I want Jada to go first."

My eyes popped off my face. Kaycee and I began mouthing silently each other. I finally gave in and spin the bottle.

Please dont be wesley

And of corse it was wesley