21.Lie, lie , lies Pt. 2

At the end of the day I'm walking home when I feel someone yank my arm. 

"Ow! What the helll!" I looked up and saw Kacey.

"Kacey! What are y-" 

"How come you didn't tell me you were dating Wesley." 

"I-I-I -how did y-"

"I was looking for some copying paper in that classroom where you guys were making out." I sighed "Jada! I'm your bestfriend how come you didn't want to tell me." 

"I didn't want it getting out." 

"And so now you don't trust me enough to tell me anything". 

"No NO thats -thats not it at all, I really like wesley and he really likes me I don't wanna mess anything up and plus hes kinda with Olivia," 

"Wha-" 

"But just for the popularity remember." She sighed 

"Fine , just don't keep anything from me again." 

"I promise." I hugged Kacey and she went home 

I went at my front door and looked over and saw Wesley I smiled he smiled and waved at me. I walked in my house and instantly got a text from Olivia. 

Olivia: I know. And you will pay. 

Me: What? 

She read my message and didnt reply I threw my phone on the bed and shrugged it off. I opened my window. and threw a tiny pebble at Wesley's window. 

He opened his window. 

I smiled. 

"Are you coming over?" 

"Yeah I'll be over soon." 

"Kay." I closed the window and Lied down on bed. 

I waited. 

and waited 

and waited 

and waited 

Til I got bored and got up to go check on Wesley. I knocked on his door and his mom popped up. 

"What!" 

"I-" 

"He's upstairs". 

"Oh ok thank you ." I said walking in the house." I knocked on his bedroom door but no one answered. "Wesley?" No one answered. 

I opened the door to find him  kissing Olivia. 

"Wesley?" My voice cracked. 

"Jada!" He said looking up. 

"I'm-I'm-I'm gonna go." 

"Wait no Jada wait!" 

I ran down the stairs and out the house as Wesley followed me out. "Jada wait!" 

"No I'm not waiting." 

"I didn't want to kiss her I promis-" 

"Look its obviously not gonna work, we minus well call it off now." 

"But I don't want to." He said yanking my arm. 

"Wesley, Olivia is the most popular girl in school , I get it you've been bullied most of your life this is your way to get out of that, but I can't be with a guy who already has a girlfriend." 

"I don't want her to be my girlfriend jada I want you." 

"Its obvious that you care more about what people will think to date me, Which I understand" 

"Jada-" 

"Look Wesley I don't want to hear it okay, we just need to call it off okay!" 

"Jada-" 

"Let her go she shouldn't be touching whats mine." 

I turned around to face Olivia.

"Shut the hell up Olivia you didn't even knew he existed till this year you used to bully him-You know what I can't do this, I'm leaving." I walked to y house and instantly fell on my bed and cried. 

My phone rang and I answered it. 

It was Kacey. 

"Hello?" 

"Are you crying?" 

"No." 

"Jada..." 

"Okay yes". 

"What happened." 

"I'll tell you later, whats up." 

"Jada, he's back." 

"Who?" 

"Him." 

I dropped my phone and started crying even more, 

Why me?

sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy