37.Too.Pretty.To.Cry.

I was fast asleep when I heard a knock on my door I got up tiredly walking to the door.

"Wesley? What are you-"
Wesley quickly grabbed my face and kissed me backing me up on the couch.

"God I missed you." Wesley yanked off my shirt and began sucking on my neck. I moaned. Wesley started the pull on the band of my shorts-

I awoke out of my sleep crying. I miss Wesley I miss him. What happened to him he's so different and he hates me now which I understand I didn't speak to him in long time when he needed me the most.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door I got up confused.

"Hey."

Wesley.

"Wesley what are you doing here?"

"Have you been crying?" He said sounding concern.

"Wesley answer the question what the hell are you doing here?"

Wesley closed the door and backed me up.

"I'm so sorry about what happened in the office today, I was being a jerk,stupid and petty and I let my feelings get between our work."

A tear trickled down my face and I quickly wiped it away

"Jada are you crying?"

"No, I'm just really tired." I lied.

"Look I never want to make you feel like crap your the last person who deserves it it's just I-I-" Wesley couldn't seem to find the words.

"Its fine your forgiven" I gave a light smile

"That's what I love about you always willing to forgive shitty people." He said under his breath. He started to tear up a bit.

"Dong cry cause then your gonna make me cry." We both laughed a little. I walked closer to him wiping a tear off his cheek. "Your to pretty young cry." Wesley chuckled and instantly pulled me in a hug we stood there for a while saying nothing letting the silence speak for itself although we weren't saying anything we knew exactly why we were feeling this way.

We pulled away from the hug slowly, giving each other deep eye contact our lips almost touching.

"I-I-I should get back Jenna waiting for me and we got work tomorrow."

"Yeah-yeah thanks for uh stopping by"

"Bye Jada."

"Goodbye Wes."