Kodak Black (Yes!)

Tesra's pov: My friend Thalia and I went to a club since it was Friday night. Wwhen we got there, we got drinks and met up with some of our friends. We started to really get lit and before I knew it, I found myself in the back of the club with a random guy. We took our clothes off and I slid down on to his dick and started bouncing up and down. His dick was huge! I'd never had that big of a dick before. "Fuck! yes bae. Like that." he said, as I kept riding. After a few minutes, he came inside of me and I came right after. "Damn girl! That pussy so good." "Thans?" I laughed. "You wanna go to my crib?" "Hell yes." I said. We put our clothes on and headed out to his car. He pulled a blunt and lighter from his glove compartment and lit the blunt. He took a hit and passed it to me. I had never smoked before but knew how to do it. I took a hit and coughed before regaining myself. "You good?" he asked. "Yeah I've never done that before." I said. "Damn you bold." I smiled. "Why you at the club though? I thought you would have like ten niggas all on you." I laughed. "Oh hell nah. I'm not like that." "Really? Cuz you showed the oposite at the club." he said. I stared at him. "What?" "I ain't mean it like that. I'm just saying that you a freak." he said. I smirked at. "So you just looking for a freak at the club?" "Nah I was just there with my team but now I met you." "It was the same for me. My friends and I are just here getting lit and now i'm here." We got pretty high after a while and we ended up having round two in the back of his car.