Ice Spice (This one will be a hint about a particular youtuber that I watch)

You thought I was feeling U? That n***a a munch!
I'm Alex and i've had the BIBIGGEST crush on Ice Spice ever since she dropped her song "Munch." I am a somewhat famous guy. I have a couple thousand followers on youtube and social media. Some people might say i'm a simp cuz I have a crush on a lot of female celebrities like Cardi b, Coi Leray, Addison Rae, and now, Ice Spice. I even made a video on how thirsty her fans were! Definitely not me. But like I was saying, one day, i'll taake a picture of myself wearing an "I am a munch" tShirt and send it to Ice Spice and she'll definitely fly me out. I'm writing this cuz I want to know what other people think about my um, obsession with Ice Spice.
Author Speaking: Hi guys! Sorry i've not been active on here lately. I've just ran out of ideas but now i'm back and better! Anyways, sorry this one was short. I guarantee you will know why tho. Hopefully the youtuber i'm talking about doesn't think i'm making fun of him for liking these celebrities. Absolutely not! I'm just saying that it's hilarious and he is such a funny ass dude and i'm one of his biggest fans.
Bye guys!