Youngboy Never Broke Again, (Yb better!)

I was finna go to a concert wit' ma girl kk. Dis lil bitch didn't tell me who's concert it was so I was so confused when we got dere and dere were so many fucking people! We got out of da car and walked to da ticket booth to buy our tickets. We waited in line for about an hour, but lemme tell ya, it was so worth it! But anywans, we bought da tickets and went inside. We took our seats, which were in da front row. "Are you finna tell me who's performin yet?" "Nope!" she said laughing. I sighed. "Fine." We then waited for da performer to arrive. Then, he did! It was Nba Youngboy! "Oh my fuming god!!!" I screamed. Kk laughed. "Bitch you simpin." she said. "No i'm not! He's hot." I said. We had so much fun! Apart from YB, dere was other rappers like Lil Baby, Lil Durk, and others. After da concert, we were exiting da venue when I told Kk dat I needed to use da loo. I went and when I came out I looked for dis lil hoe but couldn't find her. I texted her and waited for her to reply. Then, I decided to look around and somehow ended up backstage. When I noticed, I started tryin to look for an exit but couldn't see it. Shit! I'm finna go to da pen if they find me here! Then, someone spoke. "Ayy hottie where ya goin?" I turned around and saw Youngboy dere. "Oh, uh, I was um, lookin for da exit." I said nervously. "How'd you get in here?" he said. "I went to look for ma friend and somehow ended up bck here." I said smiling. "Oh, you wanna come back to my crib later?" "what? Reall?" "Yeah, if you want to." "Uh, ok when do you want me to?" "You could go tell your friend and then you could just text me." "Ok." He gave me his number and I went back to where Kk was. "Bitch, you won't believe what just happened?" "What?" "I met YB!" "Your cappin." "No i'm not." "How did you---" she trailed off. I told her da whole story on how I'd met him backstage. I then told her dat he asked me to go to his crib. I texted him dat I was ready and to meet me by da entrance. A few minutes later he came and we went to his whip, which was so hot! When we got in da car, a mob of fangirls came running over and surounded da car. "Shit!" he said looking out of da window. Then they started screaming and shit. "Come home with me daddy!!! Nba! Come home with me baby!" Then, they saw me. "Who's that?' Is she even worth it?" "Don't be askin questions! Move along now!" he said. I almost smirked. What the hell had just happened? We quickly drove away and got to his crib. We went inside and we went to his room. We were extremely horny so we got to it, and that was how I became one of Youngboy's babymamas.