Lil Tjay Part 2 (I'm back bitches!)

I hopped out the car and ran. I ran and pulled out my phone and called the cops. I told them what had happened and they said they were on their way. I stopped running and sat down on the ground. I texted Bashar, one of my friends. Me: We were just in a drive-by! Bashar: What? Me: Tione and I were in a drive-by shooting. He told me to run. Bashar: Where are you and why didn't you tell me you were dating Tione? me: I don't know. I just ran down a street and I am not dating him! Bashar: Turn on your location. I'll pick you up. Me: Ok
I turned on my location and waited for Bashar to get here. A few minutes later, he did. I saw his car pulling up and I got in. "What the fuck happened?" "I don't know. We just saw these two guys that I think are his opps and they started shooting. We gotta go back." I said. "What? no!" "Why not?" "Are you crazy? You could get killed!" "I'm trying not to let people die here Bashar!" I said. "So you are dating him?" "The hell? No!" "Surely." He said. I sighed. "I like him!" I said. "Oh shit." he said. Then, he turned around and we sped off. Soon, we got to the place where the shooting had happened. The cops were already there and I saw something that looked like a body on the floor. "Holy shit!" I said. I got out of the car and ran over to the chaos. The cops didn't let me get through. I looked around. Then, I saw Tione talking to some cops. I quickly walked over. "What the hell?" He turned around. "How'd you get here?" he said. "I'll tell you later! Who the hell died?" "I killed one of them." he said. "What?" Then, Bashar came over. "What the fuck is going on?" "What you mean?" I said. "Were you going to tell me that you were a thug?" he said to me. "I'm not." I said. Then he smiled. "I'll leave yAll to it." he said. Then, he left. I looked at Tione. He was staring at me. I started feeling uncomfortable. "What?" I said shyly. "Damn you're hot." he said. I blushed bright red. Then, he slapped my ass. "You wanna come back wit' me to my crib when this is over?" "Uh, sure." The cops got our statements and we were found not guilty since it was self defense. By the time we'd finished all that, it was 1:50 and I was tired. We got in the car and I soon fell asleep. I woke up later and found myself in someone's bed. I looked around and the memories of earlier came back to me. I smiled to myself. Then, I got up and went out in to the hallway. I walked in to the living room and saw that Tione was there. He was on his phone and when I came in he looked up. "Good morning." he said. I smiled. "Good morning. When did I get here?" "What you mean? You came in my car." "Oh, right." I laughed.
Author speaking: Hey yAllffi'm making a part three to this cuz um yeah.