Ynw Melly (#FreeMelly!)

I was chillin in my house cuz I was chillin in my house cuz I was bored as hell! I then got a text from my friend, Kimaiyah. Kimaiyah: Hey girl! Me: Hey! whassup? Kimaiyah: Nothin much. Just askin if you wanna go to a club tonight? Me: Hell yes bitch! Kimaiyah: Aight bet! I'll send you the addy Me: Bet She sent me da address and I checked the time. It was 4:-again and she would come pick me up at 8:00 so I had time to take a shower and get all dressed up. I walked in my room and began looking in my closet for my outfit. After about 30 minutes of looking, I found the perfect outfit! It was a Louis Vuiton mini-dress with a Gucci vest and a pair of heels. I also grabbed my towel and some underwear and my phone and speaker and went in my bathroom. I hooked up my phone to my speaker and began playing my favorite playlist. It had a lot of rap music that I loved. I stripped and got in the shower and started washing my hair while vibin to my music. After i'd finished, I got out got dressed, and blow dried my hair so I could curl it. After i'd dried it, I went back in my room and got my curling iron and went back to the bathroom to curl it. I went back to my room and put everything away and went to my vanity to do my make up. After i'd finished, I looked in the miror and smiled. I looked good as fuck! I checked the time again. It was 7:25 so I put on perfume and deodorant and grabbed my purse (It was a gucci handbag), and put my basic things in it and then texted Kimaiyah and told her I was ready. I went out to my living room to wait for her and just scrolled on my instagram for a while till she pulled up. I ran out to Kimaiyah's car and hopped in the passenger seat. "Hey bitch!" she said. "Hey!" I smiled. "Damn girl! You lookin good." "Thanks. You are too." I said. "Who you trying to impress?" she asked. "Nah, i'm just flaunting my shit." I said laughing. "What? really?" she asked, looking fake surprised. "Yeah really." I giggled. We drove for a few minutes and then got to da club. We hop out the car and go inside. The strong smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke greeted us as we went inside. We went to the bar and started with a couple shots. We were havin fun, drinkin, dancin, and laghing, until I started twerkin. I was twerkin, when I accidently back it up on someone. I quickly turned around and my face turned bright red. "Oh shit! My bad." I said. The guy smiles, an almost evil smile. "Hey sexy!" he said. I looked at him in a weird way. "Excuse me?" He grabbs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "What are you doing?" I demanded. He didn't answer, he just kissed me. I tried to pull away but the guy grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the club where there was no tables, there was just a curtain separating the main area from the back. He pulls me behind the curtain and pulls it shut. He then pulls me on to the ground and gets on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and I start to feel scared. I tried to push him off of me but he pinned me to the floor and kept kissing me. I started to yell out for help but no one heard me because of the music and people yelling from the main area. Then, I heard someone running over to where we were at. "Hey! leave her alone nigga!" The guy looked up at the new stranger and his face went pale. He quickly got off me and ran to the main area and out of sight. The guy walked over to me. "Are you good?" "Yeah." I said out of breath. He helped me up and I smiled. "Thans." I said. He smiled at me. "What happened with him?" he asked. "I don't know. I was just um dancing and then I bumped in to him and he grabbed me and dragged me here." I explained. He looked angry. "Why was he so scared of you?" I wondered out loud. "He knows who I am." the guy chuckled. I stared at him. "What?" Then, I took a good look at him and gasped. It was none other than Ynw Melly himself! "Oh my god!" I half yelled. He just smiled. "Wanna come back to my house?" he asked. "Uh, sure." I said. My mind's telling me no, but my body my body is tellin me yes!