Kay Flock Part 3

Kiya's pov: After I'd finished texting Kiya, I turned around. "Whatchu wanna do now?" he asked. "We should totally go in the club and get everyone's reaction." "Shit okay!" We put our clothes on and walked to the club. We went inside and a lot of people started staring at us. Some fangirls came over to us. Groupie ass bitches! I texted Lia that I was in the club. She said that she and Jay were in the back with some friends. I told her that we were being bombarded by fans right now.
Lia: I can't believe he asked you to be his girl! Wtf? Kiya: Yeah it's crazy! But why'd you react so shocked when I said that I was tryna get some dick? Lia: Oh cuz he's not exactly that type of nigga to just be with one girl Kiya: Seriously? Lia: Yeah. Just be careful cuz these rap niggas are crazy sometimes
After we were able to get the fangirls away from us, we went to the VIP section and paid for a table. They brought us wind and we were getting so faded. After a while I started twerking and acting crazy. People were recording and hyping me up. Kay Flock was watching while on Instagram live. After a while, I saw Lia and Jay coming over to us. "Ayy Kiya!" Lia yelled. "What?" I stopped twerking and went over to her. "We finna go to another club. Wanna come?" "I'on know. We were just chillin right now. Wait where'd he go?" I looked around and couldn't see where he'd gone. "I'on know. The fuck? He was here and now he left." "You got his number?" "No." "What? You his girl and you don't have his number?" "I'on know. Why he even ditch? DO NOT TEL me HE JUST WANTED TO FUCK!" "I'on know. We gotta find out!" We walked outside to the front of the club and we saw some guys there smoking. None of them were him and I was starting to think that he did just want to fuck. "You know what? Let's just leave." I said. She texted Jay and told him she was going to take me home and she'd come back. When we got in the car, I said, "The hell he think he is?" "I'on know but these niggas are fucking crazy!" Lia said as she started the engine and drove off. "So he just wanted pussy! Typical!" When we got to my house, I went inside and Lia went back to the club. I posted a video from the club on my Instagram with the caption: That nigga just wanted pussy! @Kay Flock That night I just went to sleep angry and sad.
*a few months later* I sat on the toilet, anxiously waiting for the results. After about two minutes, I looked at it. It was positive. I was pregnant with his child.