Ski Mask The Slump God and XxxTentacion, (You'll see what i'm finna do on dis!

I was wit' my home girl Janaya in my house chillin. It was my birthday and Janaya was plannin somethin for me. She called up my other friends, Laiya, Amia, and Kaiyah. They were sisters and they were from my school. We went to a place dat Janaya had told me we were goin to and I couldn't figure out what is was. They had put a blindfold on me while we were in da car and when I got out Janaya took it off and we went inside. It was a venue, and there was a whole lotta people dere. "What the hell is dis place?I asked. I had to yell over da people yellin. "You'll see right now bitch." Janaya smiled. We went to our seats and now I could see dat dere was a stage. "Dis a concert?" "Yeah." Janaya said. "Who's performin?" I asked. Janaya just smiled. A few minutes later, the crowd of people started screamin and jumpin around. "What the---" Then, I looked up at da stage and almost shit mysrf. It was Ski Mask the Slump God!!! "Holy fucking god!!!" I screamed. We were in da front row. I then saw another performer comin on stage. It was XxxTentacion!!! If yAll know me, you would know dat ski and x are some of my favorite rappers so when I sath them on stage, I was so hyped! I'd never been dis happy in my life. The concert was amazin. There was other performers like Drake, Travis Scott, and Young Boy! It was so great! After dat concert, all of us went to da exit but I needed to take a piss, (All dat drank), so I told da girls I would be back and went to look for a bathroom. After i'd finished my business, I was headin back to where da girls were but I went da wrong way and ended up goin to an area where only artists were allowed! Fuck! Why does this happen to me?! I started lookin for an exit and then someone spoke to me. "Ayy shorty! Where ya goin?" I turned around and saw Ski Mask dere. I started blushin bright red. "Oh um, I was uh, lookin for da exit." I said shyly. "How'd you get in here?" he asked. "I was goin to find my friends and got lost." I said. "Whats your name?" "I'm Nia." I said. "Nice. I saw you in the front row. You were lit as hell!" he said. I smiled. "It was lit!" I said. He smiled. "What are you plannin after this?" he asked. "Nothin really. I was just finna chill." I said. "Oh, you wanna come back to my area? The gang and I are just chillin." he asked. "Oh sure. I'll just tell my friends dat i'll be home later." I replied. "Ok." I quickly texted my girls and told them my story and they were jealous asf! "Aight, i'm done." I said, putting my phone in my purse. We walked in to da back in to a room where I saw lot of rappers. It was smoky as hell in dere. It smelled like straight weed! Damn! When we walked in, everyone turned to look at us. It got real quiet all of a sudden. Oh no! Then, Ski said, "Ay yAll dis is Nia. I met her in the backstage area." "Ayy Stokeley! You guys datin yet?" I looked at who had said dat and my mouth fell open" It was x. "Nigga no!" Ski said, rolling his eyes playfully at him. "Right." said x smirking. I couldn't help but chuckle. We spent da next hour or two chillin, smokin, drinkin, and just talkin. After about two hours, I was zooted as fuck! I don't really remember what happened. I just remembered goin to someone's crib and getting a train ran on me by two niggas. I woke up in da mornin fully naked and then, I remembered somethin, I had just had a threesome wit' two of da most famous rappers right now!