Lil Tjay (I am a simp for Tjay)

I was in the club, getting lit with my friends when I started twerking. I was twerking on random ass guys cuz why not when I backed that ass up on a guy that I didn't even look at. I was twerking, having the time of my life. Then, I felt someone put their hands on my waist. I then looked at the guy for the first time. I completely froze. I knew who he was! I am a fucking simp for him! It was none other than Lil Tjay! Holy shit! My face went bright red. "Oh, um... my bad I was um." "Chill out shorty. I actually like it." "What? really?" "Yes. How much for a dance?" "What? Oh um i'm not a stripper." "Really? I thought you were cuz of the way you were shakin that." I blushed and laughed. Then, I started shaking that ass again. Then, some people started gathering round us. Guys started hyping me up, cheering, whistling, throwing money. Shit! I stopped dancing after a while and gathered all the cash and put it in my bra. Then, Tjay and I went out of the club and he asked for my number. I gave it to him and he gave me his. "Want a ride?" "Yes thanks." We got in his car and he drove off. "So, where's your crib at?" he asks. "It's just two blocks from here." I said. "Aight." We drove for a while and then he said "So, what's your name?" "I'm Janai." I said. "Nice. I'm Tione." "Is it crazy dat I know who you are?" I said smiling. "Nah, everyone knows me." he said looking at the streets as we passed. "Well, yeah you're Lil Tjay." I replied. He smiled. He was so hot! Then, we saw something. Two guys were standing a little ways away smoking. "Shit!" he muttered. "What's wrong?" "Those are some of my opps." he said. "What? What are we finna do?" "If we don't have some way to escape, I might have to um..." he leaned over and pulled out a glock! "Whoa what the fuck?" He put the gun on the side of his seat. "Hopefully we don't have to use it." he said. We drove by the two guys and they looked up. "If something happens you have to run." Tione said to me. "What? Why?" "Cuz I don't want you getting killed." he said. Then, I heard something. The sound of a gunshot and glass breaking and I hopped out the car and ran.