King Von (Hopefully I don't get hate for this shit!)

I was chillin at my boyfriend's house. Well, he was countin money and I was watching him cuz why the fuck not? Then, his phone buzzed. He picked it up and looked at the screen. I could instantly tell something was wrong cuz his expression changed completely. "Who's textin you?" I asked. He looked at me then said, "I'm finna go take care of somethin." he said. "Wait what?" "I'll be back later." he said. He grabbed his hoodie and then grabbed his glock from the safe in the closet. I stared at him. Why did he get his gun? Where was he going? "Where are you going?" "There's a nigga I gotta go take care of." he said. "You mean, kill someone?" "Yeah." he said it so casually that I couldn't even believe it. "The fuck?" I said. He then headed out and I sighed. This nigga better not end up in jail. After about an hour or so, in which I was on live with some of my homegirls, I heard the door opening and I knew Von was prolly home. I told my friends ti had to get off cuz bae was home and I ended the live. Then, Von came in to the room. "We gotta get out of here." he said. "What?" "The feds are comin after me so we need to leave, now." he said. "Where are we even finna go?!" "I got a getaway crib downtown." he said. "When were you gonna tell me?" "I forgot." he said. I rolled my eyes. We quickly packed some clothes, shoes, and esentials and got in his car and drove off. After a while, we arrived to a big house. It looked very well taken care of. "Holy shit. When'd you get this?" I asked. He smiled. "Last year." We'd been dating for three years. We got our bags and went inside. The inside already had furniture and it was clean. "I swear.y be hiding everything from me." I said rolling my eyes playfully at him. "Nobody knows. Just me and some niggas I fuck with." We got everything put away and somehow ended up fucking which I thought was hilarious as hell cuz I wanted to save myself for after marriage.