Kay Flock Part 2

Kevin's pov: That girl has some good ass head. I'm bout to tear her walls down. I picked her up and put her facedown on the seat. I positioned myself at her entrance and slid inside her. She moaned. "Ugh! It's so big!" "I'm bout to kill that pussy." I said. I just went straight in to it. I didn't even start slow I just started pounding her pussy hard.
Kiya's pov: I screamed out in pain and pleasure at the same time. He didn't even give me time to adjust to his length. He just went straight in to it. I began to get close to my high after a few minutes. "I'm so close!" I moaned. His strokes became slow and sloppy. "Me too bae. Cum for me now!" With that, I came all on his dick and he came all in my pussy. He pulled out and we just stayed there trying to catch our breath. "That was great." I said breathlessly. "Damn girl! You got some great pussy." he said. I smiled. "Was dat suposed to be a comliment?" I said laughing. "Pretty much yes." he said. I laughed. "You got some great dick." I said. "I need a girl who can fuck me like you just did." he said. I smiled. "Are you asking me to be your girl?" "Yes." he replied. "I will be your girl." I said. Then, I got a text from Lia.
Lia: Are yAll done? Kiya: Yeah. Bitch he asked me to be his girl!!! I'm bout to die! Lia: Wtf? He did? Kiya: yes he did!

Author speaking: Hi guys! Hope you liked this one. I really enjoyed writing it. Like I said, I will be having the requests open until this Sunday so that you guys can request any fanfictions about a certain rapper or so you can give me suggestions about who to do a fanfiction about next. Bye!