Nle Choppa (Yes sir!)

Chyna's pov: I was hanging out with my friend Nia at her house. We were listening to music in her rooom while gossiping. "Girl if you don't drop that hoe?" she said. We were talkin bout a bitch named Stacey who was flirting with my man. "She a treesh!" Dina said. "Yeah she's finna die if she keeps flirting." We were talking for a while and then I went to my boyfriend's house. When I got there, I went inside and saw someone's purse on the table. Oh he did not! I ran upstairs to his bedroom and threw open the door. He was there, butt ass naked. The bitch Stacey was on the bed, legs spread wide open while this nigga was balls deep inside her! "Liam what the actual fuck!" I yelled. His face went from pleased to shocked. "Chyna! What are you doing here?" he said, gesting off Stacey and grabbing his clothes. Stacey scoffed. "Who's she?" "It's my girlfriend." Liam said. "Actually, i'm his ex!" I replied. "Bae listen please!" "No! the fuck! You cheated on me!“ "Oh, and to answer your question, I was just finna come surprise you but i'm the one who's surprised!" I said flatly. "Baby listen to me!" I glared at the two and ran out, slamming the door behind me. I got in my car and texted my Dina.
Chyna: HE IS A CHEATER! Dina: Bitch what? Chyna: That nigga cheated on me!!! Dina: What? I'm coming over!
After texting her, I rolled a fat ass blunt and put on Robbery by Juice Wrld. I just sat in my bedroom with the windows open and Juice Wrld music blasting on the suround sound speakers. After a while, Dina comes in the room. She had a extra key to my house. I then turned down the music. "Bitch why you listening to that shit!" she asked. "Ion know! Maybe cuz I just got cheated on." I said. "Bitch the fuck? You simpin!" Then, she saw the blunt in my hands. "Since when do you smoke?" she said. "Since a long time ago." I said, rolling my eyes. "Well, you're not just finna lay around and be sad about some nigga that clearly didn't want you." she stated, folding her arms. "Whatchu mean?" "I mean that we're going out to a club tonight girl." "What? Hell no!" "You'll thank me later. Now come on, we gotta get ready!" I sighed and got up, putting out the blunt. Dina did her hair and makeup, while I pimed out my outfit and she also did to. (She stayed over all the time so I have outfits for her on deck.) "Bitch go take a shower. You smell like pure weed." said Dina wrinkling her nose. "Ugh. Fine." I muttered. I got my ass in the shower and after I'd finished, I got dressed and blow dried my hair. By that time, Dina had finished getting ready. She had on a blue sequined dress that reached to her mid thighs and put on Louis Vuiton heels cuz she's bouji like that. She had curled her hair and done a semi natural makeup look. I wore a purple velvet semi-length dress with pink flowers on the skirt. It had a blue ribbon around the waist and on them, there were pink pearls. I wore black Gucci slides with pink patterns on them. I wasn't really in to heels that much cuz it got tiring as fuck to walk. Finally, we were ready to go. I grabbed my purse off the kitchen table and we got in my car. Dina was driving since she knew where we were going and I was just staring out the window looking mad depressed. "Bitch the fuck? You look so emo!" I rolled my eyes. She clearly didn't know that I didn't wanna go to a club. We got to the club and got out. As we went inside, the smell of straight weed hit me. "Eww. This is one thing I don't like about clubs." said Dina. "You wanted to come here." I reminded her. We went to the bar and got drinks. I took about three shots in nkly the first ten minutes we'd been there. "Girl slow down damn!" Dina laughed. After a while, in which I took more shots and smoked two whole blunts, I was so drunk and high, cross-faded, that I couldn't think straight no more. When the song Do it Like Me came on, I began acting like a complete treesh. I started twerking and acting crazy and everyone started hyping me up, which gave me more reason to do it. After a while, I started twerking on guys and everything was chaos from there.
*Two hours later*
I couldn't remember what i'd done in the past two hours. Now I was here, about to get either raped or killed. I could only remember parts of what had happened. I was twerking, I went to the bathroom, now I was here. There was a guy that had dragged me in to the men's bathroom and had succeeded in taking my dress off and was now looking at my body with a hungry look in his eyes. "Please! Let me go!" I begged. He chuckled. "Nah. I think I'll have fun witchu first lil mama." Then, he picked me up, and took my panties off and was about to get between my legs when the door burst open and someone came running in. "Ayy what you doing nigga!" I looked up and saw a dark skinned guy there holding a gun. The guy that had tried raping me looked up in surprise and anger. "Mind yo business if you don't wanna get smoked!" I'm guessing he didn't see that the other guy had a gun. The guy that had come in the bathroom then come over to us and pulled the guy off of me. I just stared at him in shock. "Get outa here nigga before I call the feds!" the guy yelled at the rapist. But he didn't seem to get the message cuz he said, "Mama tell the nigga we're just tryna fuck." I turned around and kimed the rapist in his balls. He fell to the ground in pain. "Fuck you bitch!" he yelled to me. I couldn't believe I did that. The guy somehow got out of the bathroom. I then just slumped on the ground. I was exhausted and paranoid as hell. The guy that had saved me then came over to me. "You good?" "Yeah. thanks." I said. I then realized that I was fully naked. I quickly looked for my clothes and got dressed. "What happened?" he asked. "I don't remember. I was just going to the bathroom and then I just remember being here." I explained. I was starting to feel embarrassed because of the whole thing. I looked away. "You want to go home? I could give you a ride." "Thanks. I'm definitely getting the fuck out of here." I said. We made our way out of the bathroom and to the main part of the club. People were partying everywhere and there was girls twerking on guys throughout the place. We exited the club and I followed him to his car. "Do you smoke?" he asked. "Yeah." He pulled a blunt and lighter out of his pocket and lit the blunt. He took a few hits then passed it to me. I definitely needed the weed right now. I hit it a few times and passed it to him. "What are you doing out here?" "My friend basically forced me to come." I said smiling slightly. "Oh, really?" "Yes and I think she's prolly already passed out somewhere." He smiled. "What's your name?" "I'm Chyna." I said. "I'm Bryson. I think you might have known me from the internet." "Reall?" Then, I thought about it. He did look kind of familiar but I couldn't exactly figure out who he was. "I'm Nle Choppa on Youtube." "I have no idea how I didn't figure that shit out." I giggled. "It's kind of a two way thing. Either people know who I am or they don't." he said. We finished the blunt and got in his car. I gave him the address of my house and we rode in comfortable silence for a while until Bryson said, "Do you want to go out tomorrow?" I smiled. "Yes. Where?" "It's a surprise." he said. When we got to my house, he gave me his number and I gave him mine. I didn't want to admit it, but I really liked him, alot.