Lil Tjay Part Three (Told y'all i'm a simp!)

We went out to breakfast at a restaurant and I really enjoyed it. After breakfast, we went back to his house and we watched a movie. Halfway through the movie, he kissed me. I kissed him back and then we started to make out. Then, he began to take my shirt off. I smirked at him. He began to give attention to my niples. I was moaning now. Then, he took my pants and panties off. He looked at my body and licked his lips. Then, he undressed and I was looking at his body. Then, he pulled out his dick. "Suck it." he said. "Gladly." Then, I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth all the way. I began to move my head up and down, while moving hmy tongue up and down his dick. After a few minutes, he came in to my mouth and I swallowed it. Then, he said, "Do you want me to fuck you?" "Yes daddy!" I moaned. He picked me up and put me on the couch on my back. He got on top of me and slid in to my pussy slowly. His strokes were slow and steady at first and then he sped up. "Yes daddy! Fuck!" I kissed him again. He was watching my facial expressions as he thrust in to me. After a few minutes, he pulled out and sprayed his buttermilk on my breasts. "That... was... amazing!" I said breathlessly. "Yeah it was." he said. "Do you want to be my girl?" he asked. I was shocked. "Yes! I would!" I said. He smiled. "What a weird way to ask though." he said. That, is how we started dating.