it wasn't really in my plans.

Hello :] im happy, hope you are too :D.  Happy new years.

Time: 16:22 Dec 30
Trigger warning; f slur

"Okay hussy!" A guy with horns on his head, like a goat yelled at Ash.

"oh have you looked at your self, fag." Ash yelled back.
Ranboo pulled Ash by the shoulder, "you can't say that!" Ranboo whispered in her ear.

"Chill out- I'm bisexual shut the fuck up." Ash shut Ranboo up and walked towards the man who Yelling at her saying that only she, not the group can go into the fair.

"Don't call me that when you are one!" He yelled.

Ash rolled her eyes. "Shlatt. Listen. Just let me in."

"NO! you didn't do your job yesterday! You had to sing for the people and you ran off. How could I give you money for doing bullshit! So that's final not letting you in." Shlatt crossed his arms.

"OKAY OKAY! I'm sorry! Listen I'll sing all your songs right now, I promise! This time you don't need to pay me shit- wait you never ever payed me! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT- JUST LET ME IN!" Ash pleaded.

"Your lucky this time. The person who had to take your place was sick for the last day here. Amateur." Shlatt let Ash go through where Techno and Wilbur waited for her.

"FUCK YEAH!" she cheers.

"Better sing the songs!"

"WILL DO!" ash ran off with wilbur and techno.

"Uhhh Ash..? Who was that and why didn't he let you in?" Wilbur asked as they slowed down walking to a table next to the dancefloor.

"Oh that's JShlatt. He's the person who kind of runs the place. He makes all of The fair- a fair! He's cool but I got on his bad side by not being here for the festival. I was supposed to sing here and make sure everyone dances to the songs and sings with. But I wasn't here because of my face. No one would want to see a burnt out face When they eat or dance." Ash shrugged as she gave a glass of water to Wilbur.

"Do you have a lot of enemies?"

"A bunch in every dimension! But I always knew how to get on their good side but the guy Quackity- he's not an enemy but now he has made it clear he hates me." Ash shrugged.

They chatted on waiting for Tommy and Ranboo to join them. Actually they were waiting for everyone. Everyone had walked off as Ash was getting yelled at.

Soon time passed, Nikki and dream came to join, then Tommy and Ranboo, along with Phil.
Everyone was seated at a big table. 

"Okay okay- I'd like an fudge cake please and a-"

"LADYS AND GENTAL MEN! the girl you all know and love is finally here to sing for us again. Let's give it up for ASH ATHENS!!" The host on the stage said, calling out Ash.

"Oh welp it's my time to go! I WANT A FUGE CAKE PLEASE!" Ash yelled as she walked off. Telling her new friends to order her a fudge cake for as she goes up to sing.

"Good day, hail well and met!" Ash greeted as she got handed a mic, the crowd cheers for her.

"Well it seems as if we all shall dance today? Well no hour shall go to waste! Let's be on with it." Ash said and gave a signal to the band behind her to play a song.

"This he named solider poet king! So let's get up from chairs and start our dance!" Ash yelled as the music started playing.

"Let me tell you tale that will blow you away.." ash said