you say I want to be your girlfriend...

Almost the end!!
Time: 16:25 DEC 29th. My birthday is 9days. ,:)

Everyone went to bed last night, tommy went to his room and went to bed. Everyone was calm, Kristen and Ash went somewhere, everyone asked Ash where did they go when onyl Ash came back. Ash replyed, "she's putting us on a wild goose chase. She left us again, she said she'll only come back when the weeks over." Ash rolled her eyes and walked away.

Technoblade was angry at this, he didn't want his mom to leave again. "Ash are you lieing to us or something." Techno said.

"Techno please. Don't be rude now." Wilbur says.

"No, she's always playing some games with us. Look at it! Mom was just here, here Infront of our eyes! And now what do I hear? Ash goes with mom somewhere and then she leaves again? Are you kidding me!" Technoblade yelled.

"Techno calm down, she knows your mom longer that all of us." Dream placed his hand on Techno's shoulder.

"Yeah calm down, your ego showing." Ash said under her breath

"True. Now let's just wait for the end of the week." Tommy said.

Techno shot a glare at Ash. Ahs raised a eye brow as she put her hand on her hip.

"They have a point you know. Your getting angry over nonsense. but hey good guess on thinking I'm the problem. Should really hand it to you. But of course- why would you ever think that." Ash grinned, that made techno's blood boil.

Blood for the blood god y'know ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

"Oh shut up, your just here to help us. At least you get something in return." Techno shoed away ash.

"Oh please," ash sighed." Your just embarrassing yourself right now. Don't try to make things with worse." Ash rolled her eyes.

"Okay that's enough. Both of you shut up. Now is not the. Time to fight at all. Stop your bickering, I'm done hearing it." Phill yelled.

Both kept their mouth shut after that.

'°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸

It's been 4 days of spending time in another dimension. Tommy was being all cute with Ranboo, They'd have a walk every morning with each other it was adorable. They'd talk as usual, give little kisses in the cheeks when needed to leave. It was adorable. Ash was still recovering from her scares. Wilbur was considered for her so much, But ash told him not to worry at all.
But it made him worry. Techno and Phil was trying to find Kristen and get her back.

Honestly Phill was calm, it was truly uncanny. Why would he be calm? He's wife has gone missing? And he's doing nothing? Is that normal? Well to Phil it was. Phill would never really Tell Technoblade, Tommy and Wilbur about their mothers disappearance, he'd lie and tell them that she'd went on a business trip or something like that. But he new his wife went off to dance and have fun with her friends once a week in once a year. Techno was angry at Phil when he told the truth to techno that he's been lieing. Phil just smiled at his little face being angry. It was adorable seeing all worked up over nothing. Phil just patted him on the head and smiled.
Dream and Techno was getting close aswell. Hugging instead of just glaring at each other, odd but it was nice. dream would try to calm techno down at his angryness every time he was angry. But what would really shut Techno up was a kiss on the cheek. He'd hate being embarrassed when everyone saw his blush when dream kissed on the cheek. Dream laughed as he'd freak out silenly.

Everyone was getting into harmony.
Ash was silent, she didn't want to talk to anyone. Wilbur tried talking to her but she'd always drag him away with a joke and leaving him out the door. she was angry she didn't know why she was but she was. She didn't want to talk about her feelings. She knew how to handle her feelings. But what made her angry? What actually made her angry?