that wasn't really in the-

I've said I'll stop with this type of content but I miss Alluim duo, and I loves when they(tommy) hated each other. So I'm just doing one with them being them And then slowly being friends and liking each other with respect. Like they did, but with a new way of saying it. So here's one for y'all's. (Hope you enjoy it)
Time:8:21 November 29

It was the normal night where tommy was sitting on his bed, thinking of Tubbo's new friend, that he met a 3 weeks ago.. He was this tall creature, mixed with a Ghast and enderman. He was called Ranboo, that weirdo. Tommy thought.

As tommy thought he was interrupted by his brother Wilbur.

"Hey mate? What you doing, it's like Twelve, you should get some rest. Tomorrow we're going to have the party where all the royals are. So get some rest, Tubbos family and others will be arriving. Good night tommy." Wilbur said and hugged Tom to go to bed,

"Yeah I understand.. good night Wilbur. " he says and doesn't hug back just smiles. Wilbur walked away and then went to bed. Tommy didn't go to bed that night, stupid? Yes but he was to angry at Tubbo's friend, Ranboo who technically stole him from.
He was thinking on the way Tubbo acts with him makes him so jealous. He hated the way Tubbo looks at him, he was so happy, like he loved Ranboo. Tommy and Ranboo didn't get on a good start at all, Tommy had a death stare towards him and Ranboo tried to ignore it but he just felt like he was hated.

Tommy lived in a castle, they rulled over their kingdom, and so did others. But in this week, all the queens and kings and their kids who were 18+ would attend the this event or "sleepover."

This is Tommy's first time because he finally turned 18. Wilbur and Techno got to go all the time, they were lucky indeed, since it's their kingdoms turn to host this, their quite nervous :) . It was also Tubbo first time going to, and since Ranboo is also apart of royalty he gets to go. when tommy heard that he got quite angry, because he's going to sleep in his castle..

Tommy felt sluggish when he got up, "MORNING TOMMY! GET READY!!" Techno yelled with laugher, Tommy gave a smirk and threw him with a pillow.

Tommy wore a his normal red and white shit, black boots, a light brown pans with his light blue cloak. He flushed his hair the way he wanted and wore his crown.

He got out of his room and sww Wilbur and Techno talking to a maid.

Wilbur was wearing a brown Shirt with a black pans toped of with some boots and his very light brown cloak around his shoulders.

While techno looked as dashing as ever I'm not explaining how techno looks because everyone knows what he wears.  

They all looked lovely and then came Phil and Mumza. everyone was ready and everyone was happy, Tommy still acting to have energy, but really he'll probably pass out later when everyone goes to bed.
______
"Tom did you get any sleep?" Wilbur asked Tommy. Tommy nodded for his lie to commence. Wilbur smiled and walked away to ask the maids if everyones rooms were ready. They said yes and left.

¹²³
-Time skip-

Everyone came to the castle, the butlers and maids took their stuff to their rooms quickly as everyone got into the ballroom and greeted each other.

When Tubbo saw tommy, he immediately ran and jumped-hugged him.

"TOMMY-" "HEY- hey king!"
They said their hello's and talked.

Before they could go on with their talking, The next family came, it was Ranboo family.

The two turned to look and when Tubbo saw Ranboo, he's eyes light up and started to run to Ranboo and Ranboo opened his arms and got a big hug.