I'll treat you like you are a carry on like your my one an only fan!

This book is trending!!! Omg! :D

Time: 18:54 Dec 12th

"Then I'm not his friend anymore." Tommy ended off. And started walking away. More like limping away.

"Tom.." Ranboo mumbles.

Tommy heard and stood still, he didn't turn around. "Ran.. go to your boyfriend... Just Leave me." Tom scoffs and walked away.

"No! I'm not leaving you, your hurt anything could happen! I don't want you hurt at all, please don't drive me away-"

"Drive you away? You drove me away but using Tubbo. You didn't think I noticed?" Tommy says.

"I'm sorry.." Ranboo says in a shaky voice.

"It's okay.. Ranboo, I forgive you.. come here." Tommy says and opens his arms for a hug.

Ranboo walked over to him and hugged him. They hugged for a really long time.

"If you ever need some time off from Tubbo. You know where I live." Tommy whisperes.

They let go of the hug and Ranboo turned purple. "I- I'll- um- yes.. I'll do the-that.." Ranboo stuttered.

-Time skip-

Tommy went home, he's brothers were so angry and worried to see him like that. Hurt and covered with bruises.

"Who did this Tommy!" Wilbur asks fired up.

"It's nothing. I forgave him." Tommy says.

"WHO WAS IT TOMMY! I DONT CARE IF YOU FORGIVE THEM OR NOT, WHO DID IT" Wilbur yelled.

"GOD DAMN IT- it was Tubbo. And don't you dare hurt him or do anything. If you say shit about him hurting me to the public, this gives a bad name to their kingdom and who knows what Phill do, start a war? No one likes politics." Tommy yelled back at Wilbur.

Wilbur went quiet. "He got a point" Techno says.  "Oh shut up." Wilbur rolles his eyes.

"Well Tommy why'd he do it?" Wilbur asked.

"He got mad at Ranboo for saying something about me, and he blamed it on me." Tommy explains.

"Did they have a fight or something?" Technoblade asks.

Tommy nodded.

"Why'd he have to hurt you.." Wilbur mumbles and touches Tommy's bruise that was on his face.

"He shouldn't have taken it on you. That's stupid of him." Techno says.

"Do you think their ganna break up?" Wilbur asks technoblade

"Wait who's ganna break up?" Tommy asks in confusion.

"Ranboo and Tubbo! How the hell is Ranboo ganna forgive Tubbo just like that?" Wilbur says as he braids techno's hair.

"Yeah probably." Techno says.

"Hopefully." Tommy says really softly.

"OOOOOO I HEARD THAT!!!" Wilbur yells. Tommy blushes a bit, "shut up!" Tommy yells.

"HAHA! But what do you think Tommy. Do you really think Ranboos ganna break up with Tubbo? I mean they've been dating for a week but like still." Wilbur asks his brother.

Tommy went quiet. "I don't know.. "

"Well let's hope so.. if Tubbo hurts you again. Tell us, please. We want you safe as possible." Wilbur says and puts a bow in techno's hair.

"No bows remember." Techno warned Wilbur.

"Oh yeah sorry, could I do flowers?" Wilbur asks.

Techno agreed. Wilbur smiled brightly >:)

Wilbur took techno's hair and made it short. His hair was also braided into a small Tira with in the Tira the flowers were held.

-Time skip to the next day-

" Now it's your turn tommy!" Wilbur said happily.

Tommy was taken by Wilbur to his hair the same as Techno's. Wilbur's hair just had a Daisy by the side of his ear.
Wilbur learnt how to braid hair from his mom. Wilbur always playes with techno's and Phil's hair because they had longer hair.

Wilbur had an Alluim in his hair, "so it's you and Ranboo ganna hang out?" Wilbur asks as he puts 3 more in his hair.

"Uh- yeah. I just want to have one day with him you know?" Tommy says.

"Without Tubbo around.." tommy says slowly.

Wilbur laughs, "aww okay."

(Yesterday with Tubbo)

"Tubbo what is wrong with you."
Ranboo said walking into Tubbos room.

"What." Tubbo muttered.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED TOMMY FOR NO REASON." Ranboo yelled.

"I did it because I love you." Tubbo said.

"Oh, yeah right. Or are you just jealous!" Ranboo yelled even louder.

"I'm not jealous!" Tubbo yells.

"YES YOU ARE"

"RANBOO I LOVE YOU WHY CANT YOU JUST FORGET TOMMY. HES NOT IN OUR PICTURE." Tubbo got shouted.

"NOT IN OUR PICTURE? HES IN MY PICTURE. I DONT CARE IF HE ISN'T IN YOURS!" Ranboo shouts aswell.

Tubbo Gasped, "YOU BITCH. RAN HES MANIPULATING YOU TO THINK THAT" Tubbo lied.

"NO HE ISN'T. MAYBE YOU ARE. maybe he is right! MAYBE YOU ARE THE MANIPULATOR" Ranboo said.

"I HAVE DONE SHIT."

"HAVE YOU? TUBBO STOP LIEING. how the hell am I your partner!" Ranboo said in disappoinment.

"S-stop.. don't say that" Tubbo said crying..

"I'm going to say that.. Tubbo what have you turned into.." Ranboo said.

"I just want you to myself."

"IM NOT YOURS. At all.. Tubbo, I don't like the way your treating me. How your treating Tommy. So.. please respect my decision... I want to break up with you." Ranboo said...

Tubbo started crying. He just broke down..

"I understand.. I understand why'd you do that.. I have been the worst person ever. I WAS AN IDIOT....  I'M SORRY RANBOO..." Tubbo yelled, as he cried...

Ranboo knew he was doing the right thing... "It's okay Tubbo... Just realize what you've done..." Ranboo said opening the door.

He left the room. He really wanted to see Tommy. But first wanted to go to bed and take a rest. He didn't feel the need to cry after all..
He actually knew... He knew, he didn't truly love Tubbo.. he tried and he did but it didn't work out.
He started remember that he was going to see him tomorrow.
He started to smile as he's carriage took him back home.

I'm so glad I'm out of there.. I'm kinda just free... I'm so happy.. should I be happy?! Maybe I shouldn't have said that to him..  I'm such an idoit.

Yo. Hope you enjoyed this.

Thanks for the votes I'm really loving yalllllllllsssss thank you guys so much I feel so loved  :D

Time: 23:54 Dec 12th

Word count: 1031