you said that I want to be your girlfriend. but do you want to be my man?

I'm trying my best to write this book as fast as I can. Im having so much fun writing

Time: 14:20 Dec 11th

Tw: blood warning
___________-------------------_____________
                 ------------------------

It was the next day after the letter was sent. Ranboo was already at Tubbo's castle. Tommy was still in his carriage. He still felt uneasy, to see Tubbo. Not sure if he should talk to him even..

Tommy's carriage stops and he walks out. "Thank you Maurice" he thanks the driver.

As tommy walked Infront of the big doors, hesitant, he knocked on the door.  A servant opened the door.

"Good day Master Tommy. Tubbo is in the west wing." He greets.

"Thank you very much. Alistair."  Tommy thanks.

Tommy walks over to the west wing. Tubbo's castle was yellow and green. It was a very nice home, Tubbo is obsessed with ducks and bees.

Tommy snapped out of his thoughts when he got to Tubbos room. He knocked and took a shaky breath.

Tubbo came running over to the door opening it for Tommy.

"hey Toms!" Tubbo says.

"Hey tubs." Tommy said but not the same energy as Tubbo.

Tubbo opens the door wide so he could come inside.

"Come on!" Tubbo says burring up Tommy.

"Yes yes" tommy smiles.

When he was fully in the room, he saw Ranboo.

Ranboo made his stomach get butterflies. Ranboo had light purple on him.

Tommy knew it, he was still crushing.

"Heh-hey Tommy." Ranboo stutters.

"Hi. Ranboo.." tommy says.

"Okay enough with he gloomy faces. It's annoying. Let's play some games and hang out come on!" Tubbo says. And takes out some games, board games.

-Time skip-

"OH COME ON YOU CHEATED" Tommy rants.

"DID NOT" Ranboo laughs.

Tommy was loosing the game as usual. They were talking for a while, the all of a sudden a very serious topic is placed onto the table. The flirting between tommy and Ranboo.

Tommy and Ranboo was silepnt as Tubbo told them that yes, he has been seeing it. How close they are and when they would lick eachother.

"Tubbo listen-" tommy tries to speak.

"Shut up." Tubbo says as a tear goes down her face.,

"But Tubbo it's in the pass-"

"so? We were literally Platonically married! You didn't think that anything of it Ranboo?" Tubbo yells.

"But Tubbo.. but that didn't mean I could love someone else." Ranboo yelled.

"If your going to talk about this talk in another room." Tommy says and puts his hands on his eyes.

The couple turned to Tommy. They walk out of the door and to the room that was across Tubbos room. It was am empty room.

"Who told you that!"

"the person you are always blankly hating on!." Ranboo yells back at Tubbo.

"TOMMY? tommy hasn't said a good thing in his intire life!"