SECRETLY I'M AIMING FOR A RHYTHM THAT EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS

Is he ever ganna get? Anyway. If your still here after that long chapter. Good job you get 2 Dabloons. That chapter ↑ took 3 days. Please vote ;)

Time: 17:20 Dec 16th

SBI was about to leave Ash's house but Ash stopped Tommy.

"Hey Tommy seems like I still haven't answered your question on the numbers that everyone has. So here" Ash said and handed a letter to him.

"When did you write this?" Tommy chuckled.

Tommy left the room and went to his brother who was waiting for them at the entrance where they came threw.

20 minutes later, they were in the same room they we're in before.

Tommy smelled something good. But when they All left the room to see what the chefs are cooking. 
They were ambushed by guards.

"Sir where were you?"

"Sir where have you been?"

"Sir how you feeling today?"

"Sir be mine."

"Sir I love you"

"Sir are you hurt?"

Guards asked.

"Everyone shut up! I'm clearly fine. We just out." Phil shushes everyone.

"But we didn't see you leave the castle."

"Well then your blind." Phil said.

The guards were told to leave SBI alone. They finally had a moments of peace.

"Techno and Tommy. Your not allowed to say anything about what you heard today. understood." Phil said.

Both nodded. "Okay look but she really does look like Ranboo." Tommy said.

"For real! I don't know but do you think their related?" Techno answerd.

"Probably not because it seems as if Ranboo is the only child." Tommy said.

"What if he wasn't the only child?" Wilbur said.

"OMG! YEAH! he had memory lossage, what if he doesn't remember her." Tommy said.

"Okay you boys have some fun with your chitty chatter. I'm going to bed." Phil said and walked away from the threes chatting.

"Okay but wouldn't it be weird if you find out your sister is a demi God?" Wilbur chuckled at Techno's assumption.

They went on with talking about what if and her powers. They were laughing at her jokes and what would they do with if they had powers.

"Okay let's go to bed it's nearly 1am. Are we set on a date for the tomorrow?" Wilbur asked.

"I guess I have to pick Dream..." Techno said sadly.

"I guess Wilbur is going with Ash." Tommy said.

Wilbur eyes widened, "BULLSHIT! she wouldn't want to go out with me, she said it herself that she's not going with anyone." Wilbur yelled at Tommy. Tommy smiled.

"Oh but who is Tommy bringing that's the real question" Techno said. Tommy instantly got butterflies.

"Yeeeeaaahhhh.. he's probably ganna go out with his little boy toy Ranbooooooo oooooooowwwwwwww" Wilbur took techno's hand and made a little dance of mockery, techno was tommy and Wilbur was Ranboo. they made faces to make tommy mad.

He was red like a tomato. " Sh-shut up!" Tommy yelled at them. They all Three burst into laughter.

"Okay, But serious. Wilbur who are you ganna go with?" Techno asked.