AM I EVER GANNA GET IT?

ooo??

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!! IVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS FAR

TIME: 13:40 19th

'°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸

Ash started playing the record, it was Passerine by The Oh Hellos. She started moving her hips to get herself in the mood.

"Okay! Now just try to keep up with the moves of this dance. The boys does this with their feet." Ash said as she demonstrated, making her right feet stomp on the ground once and then the left feet once and putting her feet together. The next beat was four at a time, she then went on what the girls need to do with the boys and for the girls what to do while the boys were dancing.
Tapdancing and a few fall-jumps, hands floating in the air and being catched by whom ever partnered with her. 

Nikki was teamed up with Tommy. Ash was helping Ranboo, Techno and Wilbur already knew the dance.

"Your doing great guys!" Ash says as she gets twirled by Ranboo.

Ranboo didn't take notice on tommy and Nikki anymore, he was looking at Ash. Wondering why she was so similar, and Why he can't look in her eyes for to long.

And every time he got to look in her eyes, he's vision would tense up and the feeling of teleporting would always pop up, and nothing different for Ash. Ash felt like her blood was boiling, the tense feeling of throwing a fire ball at someone and fly for safety. Ash tried her best not to think much about it.

The song was over, everyone knew the dance by now. It was for the other 2. Ash let go of the Ranboo's hand, and felt a small shock wave go throw her and Ranboos body. They ouched in pain, they looked at each other and looked away. Something didn't feel right between them, they didn't seem related but felt connections running thew their blood and brains.

Ash walked away and grabbed the next song. It was Bitter water.

It was a easy dance but some parts it was hard. They gone threw it Abit, Wilbur and Techno didn't know this one so they joined in.

After that song they finally went to one of the kingdoms favorites. Solider poet king.  Ash jump in Glee when the song started to play.

"Favorite song?"

"Favorite dance" Ash corrected Wilbur.

Ash made everyone go in different positions. She used Tommy, Wilbur and Techno for the beginning.
Everyone was having some trouble with this dance but they got it right and had a blast doing it.

"Ow! My fucking leg!" Tommy yelled in pain, he accidentally kicked himself and fell on the floor.

"Oi don't swear mate! This is Jesus songs" ash yelled still dancing.

"Oh sorry-"

"Don't now say sorry to me. SAY SORRY TO THE LORD." ash made hand gestures making tommy laugh.

'°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸.•°' '°•.¸¸

"Woah that was a rush" Tommy said trying to catch his breath.

"That's my favorite one to dance on. The first one I learnt aswell." Ash said giving him a water bottle.

"Oh looks like times out, let's get dressed shell we?" Ash saw the time, it was 6:00am.

Everyone nodded, Ash moved the boys into a different bathroom, as for the girls they had giggled as they went to their room.

"What are these clothing and why is it so brown and white?" Techno said.