🦢~daphne quinn~🦢

Start from the beginning

although she has some good sides of her personality, there are times she shows her negative traits. growing up, she put her duties, and everyone's needs before anything else, and because of that, she had a hard time expressing her emotions. due to an incident in high school, she hides them, and sometimes, it comes out wrong. she would only show her emotions alone. if you test her patience too many times, her anger takes over her. she is a scary one when she is angry and can tend to lash out at the person who had hurt her, and at times, she is rather brutal when messed with. she also tends to be the serious type. you don't really see her joking around a lot, and it's rare to see her being sarcastic or playful with others. she also rarely laughs. but when you see her being playful, sarcastic, or joking around a bit, it's rather lighthearted. it doesn't look like it for her, but she can be easily fooled and manipulated.

family ~

colin quinn (father) ~ a businessman. daphne is close with her father, but her father is protective of her and is stern with her, due to her wanting to be a police officer. he fears for danger coming for his daughter and wants to make sure she takes care of herself and be safe.

genevieve quinn (mother) ~ a singer. daphne is close with her mother, but she is also protective of daphne. she was initially against daphne becoming a police officer, since she could possibly die on a case. but nonetheless, she still supports her.

delilah quinn (older twin sister) ~ daphne is close with her twin sister, who is 5 minutes older than her, and she supports her sister on whatever path she takes. her twin sister visits her whenever she could, but due to the infection, she couldn't.

languages ~ english (main), french (fluent).

species ~ human

birthplace ~ town of robloxia

hometown ~ lucella

best friends ~

doggy ~ doggy was daphne's police partner in cases, and naturally, daphne grew close to him. the two have a sibling relationship, and the two would protect each other during the times as police officers. daphne sees doggy as an older brother that she never had.

zizzy ~ zizzy was two years older than daphne, and the two have a sisterly relationship. zizzy can be a bit tough on daphne, since she's an officer, but she still cares for her. the two are seen spending time together, either cooking, or sparring with one another.

close friends ~

~bunny

~pony

~mimi

~giraffy

~georgie

~zee

~zuzy

~willow

~TSP

~poley

neutral ~

~mr. p

enemies/rivals ~

~the infected

~the insolence

~tio

occupation ~ police detetective

weapon ~ pistol

scent ~ floral

"all of this... just for revenge?"

likes ~ detective cases, spending time with friends, eating, summer days, rainy days, veggies, fruits, spring days.

dislikes ~ cloudy days, thunderstorms, lightning, violence, someone getting hurt, meat of any kind, high heels, lasers.

strengths ~ her agility, her honesty, empathy, flexible.

weaknesses ~ taking on too much responsibility, public speaking, blunt, multitasking.

hobbies ~ playing the guitar, singing, playing board games, traveling.

fears ~ not being good enough, losing everyone.

oc playlist ~

~in the end by linkin park

~the devil within by digital daggers

~breakaway by kelly clarkson

~river by bishop briggs

~somewhere to run by krewella

~i like it loud by cash cash

voiceclaim ~ anairis quiñones

backstory ~ daphne and her family moved around a lot frequently due to her family's jobs. growing up, daphne always had a kind heart, and always helped others around her, which a lot of people had respected and admired her for. although that was the case, she wasn't very good at expressing her words and emotions since she was always putting everyone's needs and her own duties before everything else. however, in high school, she had befriended a group of people, and she warmed up to them pretty quickly. unfortunately, they had used her for her kindness many times and daphne never realized. her twin sister had witnessed this and tried to get daphne away from the group. one of daphne's "friends" had seen what her twin was doing and started targeting her and picking on her until she was going to stop getting to daphne. daphne had witnessed this one day, and her anger got the best of her. she had lashed out and screamed at her former friends, blaming them for doing such a thing. her twin sister had stopped daphne from causing a fight though. however, since she had lashed out in front of a large crowd, people were scared of her. people had called her a monster. ever since then, she hadn't expressed her anger or frustration because she thought it would scare everyone. at the end of the school year, they had moved to lucella, leaving everyone behind. Ever since she arrived in lucella, daphne felt like she was left out in the town since she was a human. However, everyone else accepted her the way she was, and was very warm and welcoming. she signed up to be a detective at one point, and she seemed to enjoy that job. suddenly, her family had to move away again. however, they let daphne stay in lucella due to the job that she had gotten. unfortunately, that's where the infection had begun. despite that, she tries her hardest to help others survive.

pets ~ n/a

crush(es) ~ none

fun facts ~

~nothing happened to her left eye. her hair just got really long that it simply covered one of her eyes. she's used to it by now.

~her hair used to be in her right eye when she became a police officer. but in the middle of the infection, she moved it to her left eye.

~she's a vegetarian.

~she used to be on the track team since the beginning of middle school to her senior year of high school.

~daphne is ambidextrous.

~daphne is a night owl but a heavy sleeper.

~her favorite breakfast food is pancakes.

~she doesn't show it, but she really likes hugs.